PDA

View Full Version : webuyoldrenaults

tubbyG
09-02-2012, 22:14
just seen this on www.renault5gtturbo.com (http://www.renault5gtturbo.com) so thought I would share with you guys.....

http://www.renault5gtturbo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11568&p=75121#p75121

cant quite remember or not, but was this previously discussed as being Mike Wilson who runs webuyoldrenaults??

car.crash
09-02-2012, 22:42
Good old mike Wilson. The guy wants shooting.

Scoff
09-02-2012, 22:48
It's definately mike and the gang. Recently they registered on here as webuyoldrenaults and when the club banned them (mike has long been banned himself) they kicked up and claimed they had nothing to do with mike or PCS. Obviously they are and looks like it's the same sh1tty antics all over again. Hope you get it sorted mate.

chris
09-02-2012, 23:04
Oh so I should defiantly not bother with them then I was going to enquire bout some parts thanks for letting me know

dangerous dave
09-02-2012, 23:08
i won some koni's from him a long long time ago without knowing it was him... shat it for a week thinking they wouldn't turn up but they did and have been spot on..

i guess i only got them as it was ebay and paypal, i wouldn't use again and sod buying outside ebay etc..:crap:

ban ban ban.. dont need these people near us, if anyone thinks one of these types is on the boards they should pipe up to the top brass.. i think many deals happen just using the wanteds, people mike wilson doing it before.. you post a wanted and like magic he'll be putting said items up for sale on ebay... then im sure the rip offs started?

dangerous dave
09-02-2012, 23:10
Oh so I should defiantly not bother with them then I was going to enquire bout some parts thanks for letting me know

id rather make one of these out my money that send any to them..
http://www.directa.co.uk/product_images/money-toilet-rolls.jpg

dangerous dave
09-02-2012, 23:27
im gonna try and have Jesus banned from the classifieds, he's to fast and buys up all the good stuff:smashpc:

Os8472
09-02-2012, 23:53
im gonna try and have Jesus banned from the classifieds, he's to fast and buys up all the good stuff:smashpc:

:wasntme: to be fair all he buys is Penfolds old cars......... I say old, what I mean is 3 week old lol

Big Steve - Raider
10-02-2012, 09:28
:wasntme: to be fair all he buys is Penfolds old cars......... I say old, what I mean is 3 week old lol

:laugh: Nice one Ipswich! :niceone:

phase i 16 v turbo
10-02-2012, 09:36
It is a shame, Dom is a nice guy I have helped him a few times, shame he didn't ask. I would have pointed him to the thread on RTOC last time he popped up. Pleased he has sorted it.:agree:

Penfold aka The Dealer
10-02-2012, 10:38

He has only brought 2 of mine & I have one of his....

Was very tempted to buy the black cup car back tho, atleast its gone to a good home. :agree:

I wonder if he will buy the red 5 if/when i chuck it up for sale...:laugh:

jesus in the seat of a 5
10-02-2012, 21:17
He has only brought 2 of mine & I have one of his....

Was very tempted to buy the black cup car back tho, atleast its gone to a good home. :agree:

I wonder if he will buy the red 5 if/when i chuck it up for sale...:laugh:

:laugh::dearme::p:wasntme::innocent:... :D:D