PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Haz...

REGGY5GT
05-02-2012, 23:19
Id just like to say a big thank you to chris for sorting my mega fuelling issues out this morning before the car went on the rollers, had a big rush last night trying to tune my saab reds in and drove up to scoffs with my afr in the 10's on normal driving:eek:, it cost me £25 in v-power to get up there (50 miles) but half that to get back after haz had a tinker with it, after getting introduced to haz by willo3110 (thanks kevin) Haz spent a few mins with the multimeter and a screwdriver and had my fuelling near enough spot on, it created great results (228bhp) and i wasnt expecting to see anywhere near those numbers, A top bloke who certainly knows his stuff, cheers mate:agree:

WADDIE
12-02-2012, 12:10
its a great feeling when its boosting and fueling right, puts a grin from ear to ear on ya face doesn't it lad! ;) best thing i ever did going over to the volvo lump with haz and scoffs help! :cool: :agree:

SCHWARTZ
12-02-2012, 14:32
Tim do you know what has adjusted your maf to?

REGGY5GT
13-02-2012, 08:02
Tim do you know what has adjusted your maf to?

With the saab reds and a bypass hole im sure haz adjusted it right down to 150ohms,obviously its different for every setup by fuelling for mine was good at that,its a matter of very fine tuning from there.:D