PDA

View Full Version : White clio valver Hybrid

shaggy
03-02-2012, 13:01
Im advertising this on a behalth of a freind chris (fido5)

For sale Renault clio Hybrid
£1600

The time has come to sell my Renault clio Hybrid
Only had the car a short time but really enjoyed it but family commitments have changed as other half is expecting our second child.
The car is in great condition as im into detailing its been clay bar'ed and had a mop so paint is in fantastic condition.
The rear arches are soild aswell as the rest of the car.

Engine
F7r engine
F7r ecu
F4r fuel fitler
Supersprint manifold
Magnex exhauhst
Green cotton air filter
Just had a full service new plugs, 8mm leads, oil filter + oil
dizzy cap plus rota arm, fuel filter
Its was dyno'd at surrey rolling road in October where it made 142.2@ the fly and 125lbs of torque

Transmisson
F7r gearbox
Ktr group n clucth
B&M short shift

Suspension
Gaz gold coilovers
Torsion bar lowered
Uprated shocks on rear

Brakes
Brembo 4 pot calipers
Mintex pads all round
F4r disc's

Wheels
Willy speedlines powdercoated in gloss black with orange speedline stickers
Prada spec 2 tyres

Interior
Standard seats all round
Metal monkey clocks
Cat 1 alarm

Also have powder coated parts the will come with the car when it goes
Powder coated black rocker cover
Powder coated blue cam cover
Powder coated blue inlet manifold
Brembo disc's and pads

This is a good chance to own a track preped valver at a fair price
£1600
offers
Thanks for looking chris :agree:

James5
06-02-2012, 16:52
Just to add on behalf of Chris the Willy speedlines are no longer included in the sale but the car will be on 15" Team Dynamic Pro race 1.2's in black.

Chris is open to sensible offers:agree::cooter:

It really is a nice valver Hybrid, bloke on Clio valver forum has the folders of paperwork for the williams engine that is in this car so has history for engine the engine is from a williams 3.

SCHWARTZ
06-02-2012, 17:06
Have been in the car a few times and have to say it goes really well, feels like it has a lot more than 140bhp odd.

James5
23-02-2012, 17:13
Sold :D

philr5t
23-02-2012, 17:44
Sold :D

But sold to who ?

steer from the rear
23-02-2012, 17:49
god i love valvers seen some really nice examples on ebay of all places no rust arches i think there was a j reg for 1200 that looked stunning

ebay usually has a load of chav rusty arch junk on there, i think there starting to have a 5 following now thats o.e tastefully modded and well looked after :agree:

makes me want to buy one ( she keeps threating me if i click buy lol)

but then i think 1.8 16v :sad2: god there underpowered :sad: williams were ok just dont have the 5 factor to me :laugh: but i do love them but renault screwed up engine wise to me :agree:

anyway......................

James5
23-02-2012, 18:18
renault screwed up engine wise to me :agree:

anyway......................

:agree:Agree that's why it's going turbo:D

James5
23-02-2012, 18:20
But sold to who ?

:laugh: me getting this Saturday

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
23-02-2012, 18:33
Putting the C1J in it?

James5
23-02-2012, 18:38
Putting the C1J in it?

:disagree:No not a C1J, will turbo an f7p lump although am considering turboing the f7r lump that is currently in it

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
23-02-2012, 18:40
Cool! Got loads of F7P engines if you need one.

James5
23-02-2012, 18:43
Cool! Got loads of F7P engines if you need one.

Might be dropping you a pm soon then Matt:agree:

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
23-02-2012, 18:47
No probs, have lots of other clio bits too, Ally strut brace any goo to you:smokin:

In fact looking at the photo of the under bonnet, its the type that fits the random bolts you have on the strut tops....

James5
23-02-2012, 18:56
No probs, have lots of other clio bits too, Ally strut brace any goo to you:smokin:

In fact looking at the photo of the under bonnet, its the type that fits the random bolts you have on the strut tops....

Might have to take that of your hands :agree:

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
23-02-2012, 19:02
;)

steer from the rear
23-02-2012, 19:55
:disagree:No not a C1J, will turbo an f7p lump although am considering turboing the f7r lump that is currently in it

Right f7p.....they made loads Clio and 19 there 2 a penny I.e loads of parts available

F7r....... Sell for loads I think there's a engine on eBay for 600 quid ATM but will never sell for that lol

I find bits hard to come by f7r wise, if you kill a piston or rings it's a job to find a piston 2nd hand and to find a block if it's not repairable :cry: and of the 3 f7r engines I've had 2 cracked decks.......

I've read they don't like revs on std rod bolts so I'd change them, I'm gonna change my std ones for arp or something as well as get a new oil pump I've seen now being advertised on eBay

If I could go back and do it again id do a 1.8, I don't think the gains are worth it I mean look at turbo teds

James5
23-02-2012, 20:10
Right f7p.....they made loads Clio and 19 there 2 a penny I.e loads of parts available

F7r....... Sell for loads I think there's a engine on eBay for 600 quid ATM but will never sell for that lol

I find bits hard to come by f7r wise, if you kill a piston or rings it's a job to find a piston 2nd hand and to find a block if it's not repairable :cry: and of the 3 f7r engines I've had 2 cracked decks.......

I've read they don't like revs on std rod bolts so I'd change them, I'm gonna change my std ones for arp or something as well as get a new oil pump I've seen now being advertised on eBay

If I could go back and do it again id do a 1.8, I don't think the gains are worth it I mean look at turbo teds

Pretty much my thoughts on the f7r so will more thank likely selling on the f7r as no space to store :agree:

Anyone fancy a decent running f7r williams 3 engine:D

philr5t
23-02-2012, 21:34
Pretty much my thoughts on the f7r so will more thank likely selling on the f7r as no space to store :agree:

Anyone fancy a decent running f7r williams 3 engine:D

possibly ;)