View Full Version : policeman crashes on test drive

J$£5GTT
28-01-2012, 21:00
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16716617

:dearme:

REGGY5GT
29-01-2012, 11:18
How the feck did he survive that!!:eek:

If he had been in anything else than that he wouldn't of stood a chance, this is just proof that the germans produce the safest of motors,

put it this way, i wouldnt have liked to be in the same accident in my 5,lol.

WADDIE
29-01-2012, 12:31
ran out of talent there didn't he!! wonder who pays out for that!! :rolleyes: v v lucky to get out of that alive...and what a waste of a nice car too! :sad2:

gtmatt
29-01-2012, 13:28
Serves him right what a tool hes on tele on car wars

old skool turbo power
29-01-2012, 23:02
How the feck did he survive that!!:eek:

put it this way, i wouldnt have liked to be in the same accident in my 5,lol.

thing is though mate id very dought ud drive the 5 is such a way that it wud end up like this :sad2:you know where the limits are imo :agree:
id have it a guess he must of felt pretty safe in the golf.............i very dought he crashed this at the national speed limit :scratch:sure nothing will happen to him anyway:sad2:
just turn the table round to if the member of the public who did this id think it be a much diffrent story:crap:

REGGY5GT
29-01-2012, 23:10
thing is though mate id very dought ud drive the 5 is such a way that it wud end up like this :sad2:you know where the limits are imo :agree:
id have it a guess he must of felt pretty safe in the golf.............i very dought he crashed this at the national speed limit :scratch:sure nothing will happen to him anyway:sad2:
just turn the table round to if the member of the public who did this id think it be a much diffrent story:crap:

Your very right thinking about it buddy, if i knew there was the slightest chance id loose the 5 i wouldnt risk it, theres no way hes done that within the speed limit,

What the police seem to forget is they arnt the law...they just enforce it.

Gibbo69
29-01-2012, 23:15
Ouch ..... :)

Alex
30-01-2012, 07:46
It'll buff out :D