PDA

View Full Version : wats ur idea of ready to bolt on minty83??

Noserick
22-11-2008, 17:52
id like to know wat any 1 else would expect paying 400 for a t28 advertised as ready to bolt on you get it an its far from ready to bolt on as that would suggest u just take urs of an slap the new 1 on wouldnt it????

for starters all the studs were missing an fitting new 1s is far from easy when some of the holes have been drilled out to a larger size!! an ware it is not the easyest thing using a nut an bolt! so i managed to sorta get that sorted fit it all in place

then rearlise the hole for the oil feed pipe is a dif size so bort a braided hose with a few adaptors an still none of these fit!! an even me going to pertec there having probs custom makin me some thing to fit as the first adaptor they have made pisses oil!!

none of this was stated b4 i bort it!!
from other people iv spoke to ur sposed to be an alrite chap minty but gota say uv not been helpful at all if not rude an this turbo was definatly misadvertised!!!

any way theres my rant cause getting this sorted has been doing my nut an feelin a bit better after sayin that lol an this is to u minty :cooter: on my ring!!;)

raj
22-11-2008, 17:56
please tell me youve been in touch with minty83 to see if he could help before you left this negative feedback.?

Noserick
22-11-2008, 17:59
yer i have been in touch he made me out to be the thick **** so hence my rant mate

minty83
22-11-2008, 18:14
yer i have been in touch he made me out to be the thick **** so hence my rant mate
You got in touch 4weeks after you bought the turbo threatening to say crap on here like you have because you couldnt find a oil feed all you had to do was ask.......:jerkoff: and in regards to the bolts missing in there was only ever 2 on it and the other 2 were on my manifold??? and i never made you out to be thick... it just doesnt normally take some1 6 weeks to fit a turbo?:cooter:

Scoff
22-11-2008, 18:15
Sounds like minty made the mistake of asuuming you know a little bit about turbo's. Most T28's will have a different thread for the oil, thats common. Very very few things in the modified car worls actually just bolt on with no agrovation ;) you should expect a little work, everyone else does.

I assume you spoke to Minty before you posted this. did he not offer you any advice ?

minty83
22-11-2008, 18:24
I assume you spoke to Minty before you posted this. did he not offer you any advice ?
iv had a few pms which he treatened to write bad feedback because he didnt know where to get an oil feed adapter from.. and i offered advice as any1 would and suggested a few places he could source 1 from..
to be fair no need for this thread:crap:

Noserick
22-11-2008, 18:40
iv had a few pms which he treatened to write bad feedback because he didnt know where to get an oil feed adapter from.. and i offered advice as any1 would and suggested a few places he could source 1 from..
to be fair no need for this thread:crap:
I asked for ur advice an you made me out to be thick mate i dint get in contact asap cause i snapped a bolt getting the my turbo of hence the time span!! ready to bolt on should surely mean ready to bolt on should it not or is my english a little dodgy??:confused:

minty83
22-11-2008, 18:48
you sent me a snotty pm , so you got a crap reply which still ansawered your question:coffee:

Noserick
22-11-2008, 18:55
you sent me a snotty pm , so you got a crap reply which still ansawered your question:coffee:
it got a bit snotty cause u never got bk to my first few pms! every 1 else iv met an spoke to on this site seems sound an u being the knob jokey iv come across im not the best mechanical peron i work on old buildings not cars but been helped doin all the work on the car from another chap on site who also agrees it shunt exactly been advertised as ready o bolt on!:cooter:

minty83
22-11-2008, 18:58
this is boring now:bothered: oh and i didnt get back to your pm's as i was in germany

Guybrush
22-11-2008, 19:02
or is my english a little dodgy??:confused:

yes, it seems to be ;)

Not really sure what else can be said on this thread....
I think both parties views have been expressed pretty clearly.
The club doesn't regulate the buying/selling on the classifieds section, and i'll be closing this thread now before it becomes a slanging match.

Mart
23-11-2008, 10:38
:(