PDA

View Full Version : driving in the uk

J$£5GTT
22-01-2012, 16:13
how many people on here can genuinely say they actually enjoy driving in the uk?i mostly cycle everywhere but thats just what im into but some of the things i have witnessed,people want to kill eachother and rip there throats out over here!!
europe gets my thumbs up for chill and enjoyment.
:)

LiamR
22-01-2012, 17:54
When people get angry on the roads I normally wave and give them a cheeky smile:)

Matt Cole
22-01-2012, 17:56
how many people on here can genuinely say they actually enjoy driving in the uk?i mostly cycle everywhere but thats just what im into but some of the things i have witnessed,people want to kill eachother and rip there throats out over here!!
europe gets my thumbs up for chill and enjoyment.
:)

Agree mate the UK is a fekin disaster when it comes to relaxing driving. The problem is we have so many rules and regulations that people actually have no idea what is right and what is wrong! Take my local mini roundabout for instance, it has 4 roads leading on/off it. No one seems to know who has the right of way once all four roads are awaiting entry on to it. It then becomes a mexican standoff, he who dears wins but might end up in an accident! Many a time have i ended up on it watching someone drive towards my door!..

Then the guns, knives and baseball bats come out of the boot...................:D

Quiet-Pete
22-01-2012, 22:26
road surfaces do my head in, they dont fill the pot holes they just spray a bit of yellow round them, to let u know that they know about them, and in the future they might be cumming back to do some thing about it,

its the moments when u n the passenger brace with a late swerv as if its gunna be a head on , for what looks like a tyer eating pothole, i dont get how we pay the most taxed n stuff accros europ and seem to get skanked.... its the same as petrol its got re-dick-u-larse, its like the goverment have got used to us paying stupid prices, and just thought "yeh ****'em, we can make a few quid yer"

REGGY5GT
22-01-2012, 22:53
You think its bad over here, went to monte carlo last year and went over to italy for a day the italians are ruthless, its just like the italian job over there, drive 5 miles back over to the french side and all is relaxed, still the french can be ruthless drivers also...

Gttnutter
23-01-2012, 11:16
I can't stand our roads. The best road out there is the motorway middle lane, that's the smoothest I've come across. Bumps holes dips cracks....you name it our roads suffer from it

THE MASTER
23-01-2012, 11:47
if i was to compare were i used to live to were i live now it's chalk and chease.

southall is like bangladesh no one round there has any road sence and as for road manors they just dont exist. but it,s a good place to learn to drive cos if you can drive around southall without some **** running into you then you can drive anywere :argue:

were i live now in bracknell open roads next to no trafic it's all go go :burnrubber: most peeps will let you out and wave etc. of course there is always some numpty that can't drive but they are few and far between

thing is my southall driving kicks in and i turn into a bully somtimes. but im calming down slowly as there is no need to drive defencivly round here. :):):)

warpspeed
23-01-2012, 20:14
driving in Scotland is great! :coffee:

V Man
23-01-2012, 20:18
Then the guns, knives and baseball bats come out of the boot...................:D

n.b these items are standard issue to all vehicles registered in Trimdon County Durham

;)

5 turbo
24-01-2012, 18:32
what pisses me is you pay 20k a year in blood/stress and bollox to stay legal, yet we have to drive on roads made of moon rock and craters :mad:

How to lower un-employment...?

Get people fixing the fecking roads we pay a ransom to use :agree:

jobs and sweet smooth blackstuff..Germans/swiss an the like keep theirs mint :coffee: