PDA

View Full Version : How much ?!!

Kris M
16-01-2012, 19:25
http://cgi.ebay.fr/boule-levier-vitesses-RENAULT-SUPER-5-GT-Turbo-NEUVE-origine-/130629790955?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_71&hash=item1e6a246ceb

:eek:

Kris M
16-01-2012, 19:26
Also found this bad boy, original or not we think ??

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Renault-super-5-GT-TURBO-/220934027178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_71&hash=item3370b1b7aa

raider_gtt
16-01-2012, 19:27
http://cgi.ebay.fr/boule-levier-vitesses-RENAULT-SUPER-5-GT-Turbo-NEUVE-origine-/130629790955?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_71&hash=item1e6a246ceb

:eek:

This guy always has them and the last one sold for £350!

Bigfoot
16-01-2012, 19:32
Gradually going up in price on each he sells, first one went for 152 euros, thats still £125 which is crazy money for a gearknob. Still want to get hold of one to go in my collection though :crap:

michael tierney
16-01-2012, 19:33
very hard to put a price on ur knob!!

raider_gtt
16-01-2012, 19:35
Gradually going up in price on each he sells, first one went for 152 euros, thats still £125 which is crazy money for a gearknob. Still want to get hold of one to go in my collection though :crap:

He bought a job lot at renault last they had and paid round £22 for each of them Good luck to him :D

gttjames
16-01-2012, 20:36
no way, hes going to make some serious pocket money out of those, greedy

r5_scotty
16-01-2012, 20:38
i had 2 gear knobs in packaging got 90 for one and 80 the other :sad2: was crap really compaired to this guy

V Man
16-01-2012, 20:43
He bought a job lot at renault last they had and paid round £22 for each of them Good luck to him :D

Good old traider ......man after your own heart!;)

raider_gtt
i had 2 gear knobs in packaging got 90 for one and 80 the other :sad2: was crap really compaired to this guy

Yes I remember I brought one a mint one off Daveturbo at around the sametime lol

Penfold aka The Dealer
Supply & demand... No supply with high demand = high prices....simples really.

I prefer the used look, a good clean genuine car is alot better than a car thats had 99% of parts replaced.

raider_gtt
16-01-2012, 20:48
Good old traider ......man after your own heart!;)

Not really its just the way things are now days he's got them down to him what he pays and sells for!

raider_gtt
16-01-2012, 20:49

I prefer the used look, a good clean genuine car is alot better than a car thats had 99% of parts replaced.

Spot on penfold that's right :D

5 turbo
16-01-2012, 20:59

+1

As lovely as it is to see concourse, a motors genuine patina adds to its charm an character imop.
If a cars over concoursed it can then cause owners to be frightened to bring them out, and rightfully so.

hence mines abit of a ****ter,, stays out an about for all to enjoy :wasntme:

Bloody nice to have though if funds/concourse is your bag.:agree:

djinuk
16-01-2012, 21:53
bout time the rtoc manged to sort a place to produce them.. put that guy outa business ;)

raider_gtt
16-01-2012, 23:13
bout time the rtoc manged to sort a place to produce them.. put that guy outa business ;)

It will never happen, as for the fake gear knobs they won't ever be able to get to the oe standard even if they did people wouldn't pay much for them you will sill have high prices for genuine renault new or vary good condistion parts it's back to what penfold said

dangerous dave
16-01-2012, 23:16
he can keep them, like f*ck i'd give any c^nt that sort of money for a poxy gear nob..

its getting to the point now where i think its the buyers that are the tools, you gotta ask yourself wtf your thinking when you pay that money.. id rather fit a giant pink rubber dildo to my gear shifter than a 200+ pound nob..

dangerous dave
16-01-2012, 23:18
It will never happen, as for the fake gear knobs they won't ever be able to get to the oe standard even if they did people wouldn't pay much for them you will sill have high prices for genuine renault new or vary good condistion parts it's back to what penfold said

people wouldn't pay as much...

thats the point.. :confused:

we want it remade to a good standard for £20-40, not £120..

raider_gtt
16-01-2012, 23:20
he can keep them, like f*ck i'd give any c^nt that sort of money for a poxy gear nob..

its getting to the point now where i think its the buyers that are the tools, you gotta ask yourself wtf your thinking when you pay that money.. id rather fit a giant pink rubber dildo to my gear shifter than a 200+ pound nob..

It's now the cars are worth more in parts than as a whole d/dave

Mattw
16-01-2012, 23:21

:laugh:

dangerous dave
16-01-2012, 23:27
It's now the cars are worth more in parts than as a whole d/dave

i have nothing against paying a fair price, someones had to store this stuff for 20 years, but that bloke on ebay didn't.. he just a middle man mugging people off, if you dont buy them, he's stuck with a load of 20 pound gear knobs.. he would drop his price..

fools pay it and the price go up..

i dont give a fook, im not in the market for one and never will..

Tony Walker
16-01-2012, 23:33
i like my knob when its not all red, just thought id let you all know that.

LiamR
17-01-2012, 03:23
I ordered a new gear knob in 2007 from my local dealers. Instead of one, ten turned up!!

To think I turned the parts guy down when he asked if I wanted all ten!! Lol.

I would of distributed them to all the deserving causes at a decent price :agree:

raider_gtt
17-01-2012, 14:02
i have nothing against paying a fair price, someones had to store this stuff for 20 years, but that bloke on ebay didn't.. he just a middle man mugging people off, if you dont buy them, he's stuck with a load of 20 pound gear knobs.. he would drop his price..

fools pay it and the price go up..

i dont give a fook, im not in the market for one and never will..

but its ebay and thats that really people will sell what they want for how ever much they want its fair game anyone would do the same on here, no one would sell a gear knob for £20 to £40
if you know they can get £150 + each one if people want to pay it then fair do"s i say no good moaning about it, its life why moan about someone or comanys that are chargeing the earth for a part or parts if its to much for you then dont pay it or pay it and stop moaning about things it aint going to change anything or anytime soon theres much more worser things to moan about and life is to short be :sad2: so be :D:D:D:D:D:D

TrixNFlix
17-01-2012, 14:18
anyone would do the same on here, no one would sell a gear knob for £20 to £40
if you know you can get £150 +
Thank god we are all not like this:crap:,

REGGY5GT
17-01-2012, 14:44
At least these ones arnt written on with iceing sugar ay raider:D

5 turbo
17-01-2012, 15:13

Agreed.

hence when the painters are in i stay away ;) :coffee:

phase i 16 v turbo
17-01-2012, 15:16
Sometime, if you have been waiting a while for a part to come up you will pay over the olds. I have paid some crazy prices to keep my cosworth going but I needed the part at the time.

Thundercat
17-01-2012, 16:42
I've got one of those hella spot light grilles but broken, think i'll a punt at that one.

dangerous dave
17-01-2012, 17:08
but its ebay and thats that really people will sell what they want for how ever much they want its fair game anyone would do the same on here, no one would sell a gear knob for £20 to £40
if you know they can get £150 + each one if people want to pay it then fair do"s i say no good moaning about it, its life why moan about someone or comanys that are chargeing the earth for a part or parts if its to much for you then dont pay it or pay it and stop moaning about things it aint going to change anything or anytime soon theres much more worser things to moan about and life is to short be :sad2: so be :D:D:D:D:D:D

you can type any combination of words and i'll still think anyone that pays that sort of money is either putting the last piece on their minter or a total c*nt..

we need to stop letting ourselves get mugged off, people need to get a grip.. :sad2:

half the crazy priced stuff isn't even rare, i bet that guy knows where theres an endless supply of gearknobs...

raider_gtt
17-01-2012, 18:13
At least these ones arnt written on with iceing sugar ay raider:D

All the ones I have had are genuine that one I sold that had the raised numbers was genuine took it to a Renault main deals here and confirmed by them which I was offered £90 for and I took it :D so all that moaning on here about it was a waste of time

Gibbo69
17-01-2012, 18:47

Ha ha !!

JRP
17-01-2012, 20:26
Drivle utter reading poison.. normally traders dont post that often

raider_gtt
17-01-2012, 20:50
Drivle utter reading poison.. normally traders dont post that often

I don't nomaly jrp but had to seeing as I new you would reply soon to it :D:D:D:D

JRP
17-01-2012, 21:01
I don't nomaly jrp but had to seeing as I new you would reply soon to it :D:D:D:D

If you know so much whats up with the spelling?

Also how did you know? my crystal ball is in the repair shop dunno about yours

dangerous dave
17-01-2012, 21:54
If you know so much whats up with the spelling?

Also how did you know? my crystal ball is in the repair shop dunno about yours

he sold it for a 300% mark up on ebay

raider_gtt
17-01-2012, 22:11
he sold it for a 300% mark up on ebay

Yea yea yea it's in the repair shop next to yours jrp it's just mine is going to take longer to repair :D:D:D

300% is that all more like 600% more the better

JRP
17-01-2012, 22:18
So your crystal balls in the trading standards office?? see it just so happens the repair shop is end of the street and only thing next door is trading standards... ironic that

raider_gtt
17-01-2012, 23:03
So your crystal balls in the trading standards office?? see it just so happens the repair shop is end of the street and only thing next door is trading standards... ironic that

trading standards you must be mistaken! thought it that was the sweet shop :D:D
Anyways trading standards ain't got anything on me :p

REGGY5GT
18-01-2012, 09:34
trading standards you must be mistaken! thought it that was the sweet shop :D:D
Anyways trading standards ain't got anything on me :p

Trading standards may not but the tax man might have you showing in his crystal ball which never needs repair.:D

raider_gtt
18-01-2012, 11:42
Trading standards may not but the tax man might have you showing in his crystal ball which never needs repair.:D

Nar see they wouldn't care cos it's paid though eBay and private sales they are not bovard about so not worried going to pop in that sweat shop now and win a scratch card lol :D::D
And also most of the parts I sell get sent out of the uk and you don't pay vat on parts that go to other country's everyone knows that

JRP
18-01-2012, 21:52
Nar see they wouldn't care cos it's paid though eBay and private sales they are not bovard about so not worried going to pop in that sweat shop now and win a scratch card lol :D::D
And also most of the parts I sell get sent out of the uk and you don't pay vat on parts that go to other country's everyone knows that

Its ok i know records of money recived are being counted,

raider_gtt
18-01-2012, 23:20
Its ok i know records of money recived are being counted,

Must be a boring job for them jrp that's all I can say if I started a company then I could see your point but as I'm not that's that :D

bigdur
19-01-2012, 07:00
This guy cracks me up, 'Location: dont no' .

dangerous dave
19-01-2012, 08:20
This guy cracks me up, 'Location: dont no' .

Doesn't want anyone to know.

raider_gtt
19-01-2012, 10:52
Doesn't want anyone to know.

Why do I need to put my 'Location on here for I'm not selling anything why should it matter :confused:

bigdur
19-01-2012, 10:56
You don't, I just can't work out what 'dont no' means.

JRP
19-01-2012, 10:58
You don't, I just can't work out what 'dont no' means.

He is prob hiding from the tax man or trading standards.

JRP
19-01-2012, 11:03
Must be a boring job for them jrp that's all I can say if I started a company then I could see your point but as I'm not that's that :D

You could'nt start a company, a bank manager would see your letter/business plan as a joke.

Deer Bnk manger

My Plan

I buy Or get givn parts cheep then sell for lots of profit to other members on the oweners club

can i borow 50k to start my skeem

ta

raider_gtt
19-01-2012, 11:23
You could'nt start a company, a bank manager would see your letter/business plan as a joke.

Deer Bnk manger

My Plan

I buy Or get givn parts cheep then sell for lots of profit to other members on the oweners club

can i borow 50k to start my skeem

ta

If only everyone would be doing it, it's gd tho jrp I like that! :laugh::laugh:

raider_gtt
19-01-2012, 11:28
One thing tho I have only ever sold 2 parts on this club to other members the rest that I have sold has gone tho eBay or more like other country's :coffee:

REGGY5GT
19-01-2012, 15:40
He is prob hiding from the tax man or trading standards.

Maybe I should post up his mobile number and postcode, got it all here:D

dangerous dave
19-01-2012, 16:32
Maybe I should post up his mobile number and postcode, got it all here:D

it would be funny, but no.. keep hold of it or send it to someone in the committee to log..