PDA

View Full Version : Casper's previous owner??

REGGY5GT
14-01-2012, 23:28
Ive just been having a good read of all the reciepts ive got for casper from when i bought it back in late 2009 and it seems a Daniel o'neil from reading owned it for quite some time and had spent quite a few ££'s over the years, i was just wondering if anyone knew/knows him as id love to know a little more history about my 5, would be very interesting to know a little about its past:)

REGGY5GT
15-01-2012, 00:15
Ive just found this chap in the members section, does anybody know him still as id really love to know some past:), had a quick read through his posts but no pics/intresting stuff, he hasnt been on since the beginning of 2010, it seems hes spent a ruck over the time he owned it and id love to know his experiences/problems/history:cool:

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=323

dangerous dave
15-01-2012, 00:32
i remember dan, he came over here for a few bits when he was building his purple one, spent mega money having polo/golf light put in.. even if it wasn't to my taste it was a very nice car.. :smokin: he then stripped it to make it oe again and im sure that ended up scrap..

we all went to the local meets a few times, i think he had a kid so lost interest in it all.. i dont remember him having a whitegtt, that must have been after i last saw him..

REGGY5GT
15-01-2012, 00:48
i remember dan, he came over here for a few bits when he was building his purple one, spent mega money having polo/golf light put in.. even if it wasn't to my taste it was a very nice car.. :smokin: he then stripped it to make it oe again and im sure that ended up scrap..

we all went to the local meets a few times, i think he had a kid so lost interest in it all.. i dont remember him having a whitegtt, that must have been after i last saw him..

Hi dave, very interesting bit of info there mate, yeh i read that he was going to use the running gear out of the purple gt in a clio, he also mentions in one of his posts that the windscreen/rear arches/rear bumper brackets were all beyond repair but looking at mine theres not a spot on them:confused:, he hadn't uploaded any pics, he's got to be the same lad because what are the chances of there being two daniel o'neill's unless my reciepts are not for my gt:coffee:, maybe he did have another but i have reciepts for 2006/07/08/09:scratch:,he sold it to a girl in derby that had it for a few weeks then i bought it off her, it may have been one he had previous to the purple one.

dangerous dave
15-01-2012, 01:06
Hi dave, very interesting bit of info there mate, yeh i read that he was going to use the running gear out of the purple gt in a clio, he also mentions in one of his posts that the windscreen/rear arches/rear bumper brackets were all beyond repair but looking at mine theres not a spot on them:confused:, he hadn't uploaded any pics, he's got to be the same lad because what are the chances of there being two daniel o'neill's unless my reciepts are not for my gt:coffee:, maybe he did have another but i have reciepts for 2006/07/08/09:scratch:,he sold it to a girl in derby that had it for a few weeks then i bought it off her, it may have been one he had previous to the purple one.

it'll be the same guy im sure, he picked up a fiesta zetec S newer shape last time i saw him.. i only remember seeing the purple/pink one, but i think i remember talk of another.. i never visited him, he always popped past my house so i only saw what he was driving at the time..

a few of the slough guys chatted to him, they might remember:)

the last time i spoke to him was when carcrash and logg came past to buy his pink grill off him and i tagged alone.. the grills on my gtt now, even when members move on there car parts remain:wasntme:

REGGY5GT
15-01-2012, 12:58
it'll be the same guy im sure, he picked up a fiesta zetec S newer shape last time i saw him.. i only remember seeing the purple/pink one, but i think i remember talk of another.. i never visited him, he always popped past my house so i only saw what he was driving at the time..

a few of the slough guys chatted to him, they might remember:)

the last time i spoke to him was when carcrash and logg came past to buy his pink grill off him and i tagged alone.. the grills on my gtt now, even when members move on there car parts remain:wasntme:

Yeh im pretty sure also its the same geeza, shame he doesnt visit the site anymore, maybe someone else on the club may still know him like you say, ide love to know where my first GT went, i would have thought other peeps would think the same:)