PDA

View Full Version : newbie from northampton

ren_5hitbox
11-01-2012, 15:28
First post!

hi guys my names rob from northampton

had a few ren 5s in my time, recently had one blow on me :'-( so rolling around in my campus! yeah you read that right!! a campus haha

got a skeete body kit i want to get rid of if anyone is interested, also would like to make friends with anyone local to me with the passion for ren5 turbos or any renault really

give me a holla

peace :D

Junglist
11-01-2012, 17:05
welcome top the club m8.
glad you wanna get rid of the skeete body kit (no i dont want it )

HEMMO R5T
11-01-2012, 17:34
First post!

hi guys my names rob from northampton

had a few ren 5s in my time, recently had one blow on me :'-( so rolling around in my campus! yeah you read that right!! a campus haha

got a skeete body kit i want to get rid of if anyone is interested, also would like to make friends with anyone local to me with the passion for ren5 turbos or any renault really

give me a holla

peace :D
hi im local, car is in rushden, im in irthlingborough :agree:

ren_5hitbox
15-01-2012, 07:44
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hi dan thanks for the welcome :) yeah the skeete isnt a great look!

Hi HEMMO R5T will have to check your car out sometime? i've got a few mates in rushden to over there from time to time

R5TURBORON
15-01-2012, 08:30
Hello and welcome to the club

Tony Walker
15-01-2012, 08:51
Hey welcome to the club, nothing wrong with a camparse :D take a look at the masters.
Also take a look at our national day this year, its a big anniversary for us you should stick it in your diary :D

HEMMO R5T
15-01-2012, 12:25

Hi dan thanks for the welcome :) yeah the skeete isnt a great look!

Hi HEMMO R5T will have to check your car out sometime? i've got a few mates in rushden to over there from time to time

ya more than welcome too, although its in a very sorry state at the moment :)

ren_5hitbox
15-01-2012, 21:32

hey R5TURBORON thanks :)

hi tony, yeah i wanna do something with the camp to make it less camp under the hood hah, have seen the camparse on youtube i think :) will need a few tips tho im not to great with a spanner! well im ok just not to hot with engines!! National Day sounds good i was reading about it earlier, might get involved if im not working. Being self employed means i cant predict what im doing and when :(

HEMMO is it a resto project i take it? if you ever need a hand with anything give me a shout! i would be well up for that, especially because i will be learning a few important pointers from you along the way :D plus im always up for lending someone a hand!!

gtmatt
15-01-2012, 21:56
Welcome you have found the right place enjoy

HEMMO R5T
16-01-2012, 18:16
lol its a resto job pal, be good to have a helping hand thats near by lol but i was kinda hoping i could learn off you :laugh:

ren_5hitbox
17-01-2012, 06:33

lol its a resto job pal, be good to have a helping hand thats near by lol but i was kinda hoping i could learn off you :laugh:

Haha well a bit of research and a Haynes manual and we might be able to get through it lol

HEMMO R5T
17-01-2012, 12:55

Haha well a bit of research and a Haynes manual and we might be able to get through it lol

lol you would think soo, did i read that u have a camparse? i seen a red one the other day near asda in rushden, had the rat look going on, that wasnt you was it? :)

ren_5hitbox
18-01-2012, 19:22

lol you would think soo, did i read that u have a camparse? i seen a red one the other day near asda in rushden, had the rat look going on, that wasnt you was it? :)

Yeah man I got a camparse but it's Matt black with my company logo on it, dont think you can miss it! Will upload some pics up soon but want to change the look of it really. I'm not overly keen on the whole rat look, quite a few lads in nampton rolling in rats though

HEMMO R5T
18-01-2012, 21:00

Yeah man I got a camparse but it's Matt black with my company logo on it, dont think you can miss it! Will upload some pics up soon but want to change the look of it really. I'm not overly keen on the whole rat look, quite a few lads in nampton rolling in rats though

yeah same as over here, few vw guys have rusted there bonnets etc, god knows why, ruins the car in my opinion, ill keep an eye out for ya black one tho :agree:

R5TURBORON
19-01-2012, 21:52
Will be down your way sunday at Hungry Horse in Sixfields meeting up with some mates from clio16valver around 12pm onwards pop over

ren_5hitbox
20-01-2012, 10:39

Will be down your way sunday at Hungry Horse in Sixfields meeting up with some mates from clio16valver around 12pm onwards pop over

hey bud would love to meet up on sunday but im actually in nottingham celebrating my birthday with the missus this weekend.

you down here often??

R5TURBORON
20-01-2012, 15:27
Not really mate normally in Nottingham

ren_5hitbox
21-01-2012, 10:52

well may see you there sometime, im there from time to time :)