PDA

View Full Version : Rally edition 5

Junglist
01-01-2012, 20:47
anybody seen one of these befor ?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Renault-R5-GT-RALLY-EDITION-/300642580404?pt=Automobile&hash=item45ffb1b7b4

GTphil
01-01-2012, 20:52
Looks like a Gtx with stickers... 1.7 NA basically the b18ft without the turbo and efi.

Sparkie
01-01-2012, 22:27
looks like a GTE, which was not available here. check wikipedia ;)

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
01-01-2012, 22:47
Its just a GTX, GTE had Gtt body kit and an injected 1.7 F engine, which was used in Vovlo cars later on and then turbo'd.

Alastair
01-01-2012, 22:56
Its just a GTX, GTE had Gtt body kit and an injected 1.7 F engine, which was used in Vovlo cars later on and then turbo'd.

Gtx ;-)

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
01-01-2012, 23:01
GTE has injection.....like this.

Junglist
02-01-2012, 20:34
right thought it was a gtx , even though the guy says its a gt

REGGY5GT
02-01-2012, 21:22
translated the ad description...

Zum Verkauf steht ein Renault R5 GT im 90er Jahre Rally-Cup Design.
Das Fahrzeug befindet sich in einem technisch guten Zustand. (Techniknote: 2-3) Youngtimer, angehender Oldtimer.
Ideal für Renault- und Rallyfans. Das Fahrzeug wird bspw. bei Gleichmäßgkeitsrallies eingesetzt.
Das Fahrzeug besitzt eine scharfe Nockenwelle (ca. 90 PS) und einen Doppelrohrauspuff der im Fahrzeugschein eingetragen ist. (Lauter, kerniger Klang) Desweiteren hat er ein Sportfahrwerk, das aber auch für den Alltag nicht zu hart oder zu tief ist. Mit dem Fahrzeug werden täglich 60 Autobahnkilometer zur Arbeit gependelt. Das Highlight sind die sehr seltenen 13"-"Gotti"-Felgen mit 175er Bereifung. (Mit Tachoangleichung) Sämtliche Tuningmaßnahmen sind eingetragen oder haben eine entsprechende ABE, somit entstehen keine Probleme beim TÜV, bzw. Fahrzeugkontrollen. Letzter TÜV-Bericht: ohne festgestellte Mängel.
In 2010 wurden die Bremsbeläge vorne und hinten erneuert. In 2011 bekam das Auto eine neue Batterie, einen neuen Lichtmaschinenhalter mit neuem Keilriemen und bei 160 000km wurde eine Inspektion gemacht. (Öl+Ölfilter, Luftfilter, Zündkerzen) Nächste Inspektion bei 175 000km. Bei 140 000km wurde der Zahnriemen erneuert und muss somit bei 190 000km wieder gewechselt werden. Für den nächsten TÜV habe ich zwei neue Hinterreifen aufziehen (keine 1000km gefahren) und einen gebrauchten Endtopf montieren lassen.
Zu den Mängeln: Scheibenwischer hinten defekt (Relais kaputt), elektr. Fensterheber Fahrerseite (Kabelbruch in der Tür) und die diverse kleinere Beschädigungen im Innenraum.
Das Auto sollte UNBEDINGT vorher angeschaut und Probe gefahren werden! Keine Nachverhandlungen oder Rückgabe, zur Not wird der Anwalt hinzugezogen.
Der Renault wird angemeldet, vollgetankt und winterfest übergeben und muss ab Übernahme innerhalb eines Werktages umgemeldet werden. (Wegen Neuanschaffung)
Ich hoffe ich habe nichts vergessen, sollten Fragen aufkommen bitte telefonisch unter 0176 612 38 962 melden. Bitte keine Email da ich viel unterwegs bin.

English..

For sale is a Renault R5 GT in the 1990s Rally-Cup design. The vehicle is located in a technically good condition. (Techniknote: 2-3) Youngtimer, prospective oldtimers. Ideal for Renault and true rally fans take center. The vehicle will be used e.g. for Gleichmaßgkeitsrallies. The vehicle has a sharp camshaft (approx. 90 PS) and a Doppelrohrauspuff of the vehicle registration certificate is registered.(Loud, forceful sound) in addition he has a sports suspension, but also for the everyday life not too hard or too deep. With the vehicle will be commuting to work every day 60 kilometer. The highlight is the very rare 13 " - "gotti" -Wheels with 175he tires. (With speedometer control) all tuning are registered or have a corresponding ABE, thus no problems to arise at the TÜV, or vehicle checks. Last TÜV-report: without any deficiencies identified.In 2010, the brake pads front and rear renewed. In 2011 I got the car a new battery, a new by with a new V-belts and at 160 000km was made an inspection. (Oil+oil filters, air filters, spark plugs) next inspection at 175 000km. At 140 000km was renewed the timing belt and, therefore, must be changed to 190 000km again. For the next TÜV I have two new rear tires to bring up (no 1000km hazards) and a used Muffler mount.One of the flaws: the windscreen wipers rear defective (relay broken), electr. Power windows driver's side (break in the door) and the various minor damage in the interior. The car should necessarily be looked at and test driven! No follow-up negotiations or return, to the distress of the lawyer will be consulted. The Renault is logged in, with a full tank and must be handed over and Weatherize from acquisition within one working day will be been told.

Jörg
04-01-2012, 11:30
this is just a stupid German, please do not think now that we are all so stupid :rolleyes::sad2:

We have laughed about this rally car allready in the German renault 5 scene :cool:;)

the car is a orginal GTX with 73PS and bad ebay tuning

greetings jörg ............................ one from the stupid german :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

Sparkie
04-01-2012, 12:52
i'd bet the guy is not even german - look at his user name....

"mchaggis1871"

sounds more scottish?

Big Steve - Raider
04-01-2012, 13:12
this is just a stupid German, please do not think now that we are all so stupid :rolleyes::sad2:

We have laughed about this rally car allready in the German renault 5 scene :cool:;)

the car is a orginal GTX with 73PS and bad ebay tuning

greetings jörg ............................ one from the stupid german :wasntme::wasntme::wasntme::wasntme:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Great posting Jörg!! :niceone:

I was just about to reply & say it looks like a GTX or something with a few stickers? I would imagine it would need a rollcage to be any way a real Rally car! :scared:

Jörg
04-01-2012, 13:58
i'd bet the guy is not even german - look at his user name....

"mchaggis1871"

sounds more scottish?

that would be a dream but I'm afraid it's not like this , we have in Germany many idiots looked too much highlander movies in the 80s

.............................There can be only one .................

I am one of the idiots looked different movies ( anyone here knows MANTA MANTA :scratch: )
..................God please send more boost pressure from the sky ..........................

Sparkie
04-01-2012, 22:39
just for you Jorg... manta manta! - never seen it - look at that mattig kit!!!!

http://www.imcdb.org/i009467.jpg

Slim
04-01-2012, 22:51
that would be a dream but I'm afraid it's not like this , we have in Germany many idiots looked too much highlander movies in the 80s

.............................There can be only one .................

I am one of the idiots looked different movies ( anyone here knows MANTA MANTA :scratch: )
..................God please send more boost pressure from the sky ..........................

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :agree:

Bruce - BHPerformance
05-01-2012, 09:48
I had a Manta GT 1.4 (Nova/Corsa engine) when I was first in Germany in 1992. I wondered why I got funny looks all the time until I was told about Manta Manta. Shame as it was an awesome car to drive even though it was a little under powered I could still get the back out in the wet. :)
It got a bit better when I fitted a 1.8 berlinetta engine and 5 speed box. (Original was 4 speed) and was about to be fitted with a rover V8 when an unfortunate drifting incident left me with a massive telegraph pole shaped dent in the front end. :cry: As it was LHD and I was back in England by then I just let it go to the great race track in the sky.:sad: