PDA

View Full Version : Oh I do love Renault 5 ownership!

Bumblebee1990
28-12-2011, 10:41
Jus wanted to share what I ve had since owning my 5 and see what other people have had.
I've jumped in the 5 this morning started it and waiting for it to warm when a White van pulls up next to me with two of the biggest blokes ive ever seen in it they jump out, my arse starts clenching the seat thinking here we go I'm in for it lol one of the chaps hands me a business card as sais if you ever want to sell it ring me phew!:laugh: now the card has gone in the glove box with the rest of the business cards that I've been handed with people wanting to buy it lol I was about to pull out of a local petrol station the other day when a vw camper comes by with a chap with nearly half his body out the window thumbs shouting away as he likes the car he failed to realise that the traffic infront of him had stopped and he literally missed the car infront of him by a couple of inches haha very proud of owning a 5 at the minute :) mat

Adam 005
28-12-2011, 11:27
give it time :)

djinuk
28-12-2011, 11:55
haha , good call man, they are a very iconic car. you got the new turbo fitted and boosting up well now dude.

Bumblebee1990
28-12-2011, 17:52
Its all on mate got about 0.4 bar boost at the minute lol Mark is coming over Friday and putting a -31 actuator on a giving me all the boost then :) I'm driving down to mikes tomoro and picking up sum more goodies for it :D

J$£5GTT
28-12-2011, 20:34
:D

Thundercat
28-12-2011, 23:35
Smile every mile.