PDA

View Full Version : light blue 5 sedgley/gospel end

Bunje
21-12-2011, 09:26
seen a light blue 5 around the sedgley area. seen it a couple of times anyones off here

SirSamuelOfBuca
02-02-2012, 21:59
seen a light blue 5 around the sedgley area. seen it a couple of times anyones off here

Haven't seen this one. There's a r5 turbo 2 in pensnett n saw a green dimma near haden hill ain't been parked in normal spot for a while though

Sparkie
03-02-2012, 22:11
never seen the light blue one. only ever a tungy round tipton.
is the turbo 2 you saw red by anychance? - there was once one on a drive over dudley way.

SirSamuelOfBuca
05-02-2012, 19:28
never seen the light blue one. only ever a tungy round tipton.
is the turbo 2 you saw red by anychance? - there was once one on a drive over dudley way.

Ye red one. It's a Greek bloke who owns it in pensnett. Never seen it other than on his drive. Saying that was a cream (not sure of colour combo) turbo2 I think it was at merry hill traffic lights bloke n small kid in it. This was in summer.

Where are u based mate?

old skool turbo power
05-02-2012, 22:24
Haven't seen this one. There's a r5 turbo 2 in pensnett n saw a green dimma near haden hill ain't been parked in normal spot for a while though

a turbo 2 in pensnett :eek::laugh:not supriesed the tatters havnt had it

SirSamuelOfBuca
06-02-2012, 14:12
Only time I've seen it was when it was in his drive being polished lol :)

Sparkie
06-02-2012, 23:46
Only time I've seen it was when it was in his drive being polished lol :)

was it red? ;)

SirSamuelOfBuca
07-02-2012, 11:33
was it red? ;)

Yep!

Sparkie
07-02-2012, 21:20
i know which one you mean. years ago i did a job on a gtt around that area and the guy said that he knew of a turbo 2 on someones drive and took me to it. I had a turbo 2 at the time so i knew what i was talking about. -it was just off the main road. me and my mate went back there and knocked on the door to see if he wanted to sell it. - the owner wasnt in, but his gorgeous missus and daughter were. they were seriously nice. - looks like he never sold it then! lol

SirSamuelOfBuca
08-02-2012, 10:10
i know which one you mean. years ago i did a job on a gtt around that area and the guy said that he knew of a turbo 2 on someones drive and took me to it. I had a turbo 2 at the time so i knew what i was talking about. -it was just off the main road. me and my mate went back there and knocked on the door to see if he wanted to sell it. - the owner wasnt in, but his gorgeous missus and daughter were. they were seriously nice. - looks like he never sold it then! lol

Haha it's a nice car mint

Sparkie
31-08-2012, 23:00

think i've seen this car driving down my road alot! - electric blue G*** AGV or APT? - black bonnet.

SirSamuelOfBuca
09-09-2012, 22:24
Been told its parked on road from old hill to netherton