PDA

View Full Version : OE Airbox from phase i 16 v turbo

Gibbo69
06-12-2011, 19:48
Hi guys,

Well the legend Phase i 16 v turbo has done it again... I was after an OE airbox as mine was starting to look tatty & needed to be removed & replaced ...was thinking of taking it to be powder coated but only seems to be cheap when you have lots of items.

Anyway in time of need "as most people do on here" I contacted mike and see what he had... a day later the part arrived (great service:agree:) Freshly refurbed, powder coated , Painted with bolts ect... and the finish is AMAZING.... look completely brand new with stickers !! For any of you OE fans out there these are a must as Brand new OE are hard / if impossible to find.

Not sure how many Mike has left, but I would get the missus to buy ya one for Chrimbo

Gibbo:)

The new Bill J
06-12-2011, 20:03
I've got a brand new one, sitting in my garage :D

I've got another one as well, which I think is in nearly new condition :scratch:

It's good to hear Mike's still on the ball, as he always is. He's got to be one of the most valued people in the gtt world these days :cool:

Tinka_Dill
06-12-2011, 20:15
Ay... Mike is a major asset to the club. He's got me out of a number of scrapes :)

Gibbo69
07-12-2011, 09:07
Ay... Mike is a major asset to the club. He's got me out of a number of scrapes :)

Couldn't agree more :)

Alex
07-12-2011, 09:31
Nice one Gibster :agree: