PDA

View Full Version : Renault soriau tecalemet diagnostic equipment

Tony Walker
29-11-2011, 21:36
Just having a clearout and was wondering if this was of any use to anyone. I dont really know of what value it has, the screen stopped working around 2 years ago. switches on but just leaves a green blank line.
If anyone can fix it and find use for it that would be great, seems a shame to just let it rot at our unit.

Sam Fish
01-12-2011, 23:28
I think we have one of those!

Tony Walker
02-12-2011, 07:29
:) been a long time since ive used it, does yours work? how much can you do with it?

Sam Fish
04-12-2011, 09:35
Not sure what you can do with it. I have seen it working in the past year or two. Can't remember what it was being use for though, maybe emissions?

We have all kinds of stuff like that here! My Dad bought a Rolling road once, but never installed it (planning permission). It must be ancient - the gauge only goes to 150bhp 'ish!
It will all get weighed in at some point :laugh:

TNT ANDY
04-12-2011, 09:38
Not sure what you can do with it. I have seen it working in the past year or two. Can't remember what it was being use for though, maybe emissions?

We have all kinds of stuff like that here! My Dad bought a Rolling road once, but never installed it (planning permission). It must be ancient - the gauge only goes to 150bhp 'ish!
It will all get weighed in at some point :laugh:

Mr Raider will have the RR off you, he don't plan to get above that LOL :D

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
04-12-2011, 10:36
Rolling road would be quite handy at my place..... Would it fit on a trailer Sam?

Sam Fish
04-12-2011, 17:46
Haha.

Yeah, we transported it with 2 runs on a trailer I think (and the back of the van of course). There is extraction and all the associated bits. I am sure it can be upgraded to a super power RR :)
I'll speak to my dad, he is still counting on installing it 'some time' - it is not going to happen though!

Matt@CodeRedMotorsports
17-04-2013, 16:29
Did that rolling road ever see the light of day Sam ?