PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find my old R5 GTT

dom the pom
29-11-2011, 01:37
First post!

Hi guys I used to own a white R5 and Id like to track it down mostly out of curiosity of what became her.

It was a White 1990, on Rego number G218 DJB. Some of the mods I had done when I sold it were Ktec front & rear bumper Monte Carlo rear spoiler, lowered on TSW Blades and clear rear lights and single wiper conversion. I sold it approx 6/7 years ago to a friend of a friend and I know he has since sold it on to someone in the midlands.

Has anyone seen my old baby? or know who owns it now?

Kris M
29-11-2011, 08:13
I recognise that reg. I used to see a white GTT in the aztec west area of bristol about 2 years ago with the last three letters "DJB"

Lomo
29-11-2011, 09:14
Wow!

My first GT Turbo was E628 DJB!

raider_gtt
29-11-2011, 09:28
I have done a Dvla check and it tells me it's sill on the road and not scraped it sill white as well so it's around somewear ? Hope this helps

dom the pom
29-11-2011, 13:20
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I recognise that reg. I used to see a white GTT in the aztec west area of bristol about 2 years ago with the last three letters "DJB"

That was probably Greg the guy I sold it to, he lived around Winterbourne.

dom the pom
29-11-2011, 13:23

I have done a Dvla check and it tells me it's sill on the road and not scraped it sill white as well so it's around somewear ? Hope this helps

That's good news I thought it'd bin stacked by now!

dom the pom
29-11-2011, 13:37

I just found that page and it's been unlicensed since march apparently :(