PDA

View Full Version : Europe - where do you stand

Phoenix Autosport
28-10-2011, 23:28
so whats peoples views on us being in europe ?

the way i see it is years ago we got together with a bunch of mates (the other early european countries) we went to the pub and everyone bought a round and life was good.

then after a while a few other people started joining (eastern europe) many of these new mates were on the dole or forgot their wallet on a regular basis, no one likes to pay for other peoples beer if they dont get one back so trips to the pub were less enjoyable.

fast forward to last year and we are one of only a very few who are paying their way and we seem to be constantly paying for everyone elses round we werent happy.

now not only are we buying everyone elses beer but our own landlord has cut everything so we have no pool table or chairs but we are told the price of beer still has to keep going up to pay for other people mistakes.

my thought is we need to ditch this group of mates and find ourselves som new friends with some money (maybe form a union with switzerland and a few other select countries that do have money) and kick the landlord in the nuts and tell him to tax the people who spent the damn money.

what do you think ?

Chris Beer
28-10-2011, 23:43
Damn good read that was and a clever way of putting it ! Me only being 25... I'm in the nothing suprises me sort of mood about the UK, some people just don't know how good they have it sometimes....

By the way I will get those inner sill trims sent out ASAP looking for a courier to take them, sorry about the fuss as the post office, the bloke looked stressed when they knocked over his stack of cadburys biscuits in the shop trying to get them to balance on the scales! :ashamed::laugh:

Sparkie
29-10-2011, 19:50
it looks like the lads who run the local chinese takeaway might be lending the whole crew some money. ironically so they keep spending money.....at the chinese takeaway.