PDA

View Full Version : Radio Cover

Renault 5 GT Turbo
24-10-2011, 00:17
I spotted this on the bay, some of you OE folk may be interested? Not me selling but somehow came across this inadvertently:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/renault-5-radio-cover-/270838622909?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f0f3d6abd#ht_500wt_1229

Phoenix Autosport
24-10-2011, 12:31
im sure you need to have another piece that is like a big black ridge all the way round the stereo in order for it to fit though :(

raider_gtt
24-10-2011, 12:49
im sure you need to have another piece that is like a big black ridge all the way round the stereo in order for it to fit though :(

i have a better one than that i got with my raider from factory its a poper stereo cover thats lockable with a key and the stereo fits inside it if i ask my cus i will see if i can get a pic i have nenver seen other like it, its metal not plasic to

raider_gtt
24-10-2011, 12:58
i was told this was a extra orpion BUT im not sure how true this is i have never seen other saying that ;)

Sparkie
24-10-2011, 13:11

it fits all mk1 5's with no problem at all.

Renault 5 GT Turbo
24-10-2011, 13:18
I have one in my phase 2, the lady who purchased the car new didn't spec a radio so it came with the very same cover in place. The cover pops in place with no surround or additional pieces required.

Phoenix Autosport
24-10-2011, 20:37
i have a better one than that i got with my raider from factory its a poper stereo cover thats lockable with a key and the stereo fits inside it if i ask my cus i will see if i can get a pic i have nenver seen other like it, its metal not plasic to
thats the one i was thinking of, i thought it was the top section off of one of those but looking again its obviously different, interesting part not seen a renault one before, you can get universal unbadged ones but that looks :cool:

raider_gtt
24-10-2011, 21:50
thats the one i was thinking of, i thought it was the top section off of one of those but looking again its obviously different, interesting part not seen a renault one before, you can get universal unbadged ones but that looks :cool:

That one my cus has is a genuine one don't no part number as I said never seen other one he even has the oe genuine floor matts as well that come with the car when I bought it off the 1st owner that bought the car for Renault new