PDA

View Full Version : easy to get a bad name!!

Frix
17-11-2008, 11:33
now i find it very fustrating that its so easy for someone to give you a bad name on this forum.

i sold a few bits and pieces in the classifieds, now as soon as someone doesnt recieve it straight away a negative feedback thread gets started.

now i want to stress, im not a con artist, i dont need your measly £50 MR TURBO, i work hard and earn good money

maybe waiting for me to reply to your pm that you sent at 23.49 on saturday night before starting a negative feedback thread would of been a good idea!

i find this very upsetting and stressful to branded, the way i have.

so to anyone selling anything to MR TURBO, I wouldnt unless you want to be branded a con artist like i have.

Mart
17-11-2008, 11:47
I always said the Classifieds feedback section would be a bad move...

Guybrush
17-11-2008, 11:48
Hi Frix,
There's always two sides to every story... I don't remember the in's and out's of this one, but one of the things the committee is currently looking into is introducing a proper "ebay style" feedback mechanism for the classifieds. The idea being is that it will be a fair way for buyers and sellers to gain/lose reputation, rather than a slanging match all over the boards.

Frix
17-11-2008, 11:56
Hi Frix,
There's always two sides to every story... I don't remember the in's and out's of this one, but one of the things the committee is currently looking into is introducing a proper "ebay style" feedback mechanism for the classifieds. The idea being is that it will be a fair way for buyers and sellers to gain/lose reputation, rather than a slanging match all over the boards.

sounds like alot better of an idea, but i feel its too late, for the likes of me who has already been branded.

lesson learnt from me dont sell to anyone on rtoc, just dont want the hassle.

im a good guy, honest, polite the last thing i need is to get a bad name on this forum that i love and use on a daily basis! :D

Rob1980
17-11-2008, 11:59
Hi Frix,

But what will the usual people do who love a good slagging off match do to amuse themselves?

raj
17-11-2008, 12:03
i always read both sides, in my opinion you sound like a genuine guy.
its good you have stated the date and times of the pm's mr turbo sent you as from reading his version he made it sound like he was waiting along time.

ive got nothing against both parties, bit i will say you should always wait for a responce before leaving negative feedback.
:)

Frix
17-11-2008, 14:02
ive got nothing against both parties, bit i will say you should always wait for a responce before leaving negative feedback.
:)

:agree:

dj13
17-11-2008, 14:10
Im sure he said he's been waiting about two weeks. If so thats unacceptable in my book. He also said he'd seen you on and off the boards etc?? And bri c surley they both didnt send you pm's at x o'clock on a sat nite?? :confused:

Frix
17-11-2008, 14:36
Im sure he said he's been waiting about two weeks. If so thats unacceptable in my book. He also said he'd seen you on and off the boards etc?? And bri c surley they both didnt send you pm's at x o'clock on a sat nite?? :confused:

mr turbo paid for the wiper late evening on the 7/11/08,(ten days ago today 17/11/08), is that two weeks???

im on the boards everyday monday to friday, i also log on occasionally from my mobile, which is why he says i log on and offthe boards. He sent me a pm on saturday night and started the negative feedback thread without waiting for a response from me.

it was posted late last week, friday or saturday, ill confirm which day with whom posted it out for me.

bric has no problem, he sent me a pm yesterday 16/11/08 at 19.41 and i replied today!

His goods should be with him as we speak! :D