PDA

View Full Version : what do you think??????

W24GGA
11-10-2011, 17:41
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hi all
right here i go, ive owned my 5 for 9 years after the first year it died on me( think its electrical) since then its been stored in my garage till last year when i moved house without a garage. in the 8 year in the garage i have done lots to it, but now im not sure if to carry on with moddin it or to take it back to standard. i need your help? also if anyone is round the Derby area, if theyve got a few spare minutes to come and look at the 5, to see if they can help me get her running again.( there some beer token in it for you)
cheers Danny

Rare.
11-10-2011, 19:53
apart from the different length louvres on the bonnet in the middle i strangely quite like that, think you need to paint it all blue though, and if you end up hating it a few weeks/months/years down the line its not hard to find new tailgates or bumpers :agree:

me and my mate arent too far from Derby but were a bit busy working on my project for the next week or so, but i'll ask him to look at this thread and see if he fancies a trip over to take a look :) (im new to 5's so i cant assist really, cept being eye candy :cooter: rofl)

matt

raider_gtt
11-10-2011, 20:28

hi all
right here i go, ive owned my 5 for 9 years after the first year it died on me( think its electrical) since then its been stored in my garage till last year when i moved house without a garage. in the 8 year in the garage i have done lots to it, but now im not sure if to carry on with moddin it or to take it back to standard. i need your help? also if anyone is round the Derby area, if theyve got a few spare minutes to come and look at the 5, to see if they can help me get her running again.( there some beer token in it for you)
cheers Danny

Hi there if this is a raider then put it back to oe factory spec if you can it would make more money also some cash in ya pocket I also went down the lines of modding my old raider I'm now helping my cus put her back to factory spec all the way :agree: if it's not a radar then I would keep going on modding it

djinuk
11-10-2011, 21:17
standard / less it the way forwards.. personally id think about it seriously to yourself, really if it stood 8 years id think if you relaly want to chuck any more cash at it, if not then sell it on.

But if you do decide to push on with it i dont mind having a gander to get it running as im based in burton on trent area.

dangerous dave
11-10-2011, 21:21
make the body look more oe but leave the rest as is.. get it running and enjoy.. :smokin:

W24GGA
13-10-2011, 10:20

Back to STD I go! Anyone got a raider bonnet or a STD bonnet and grill? If anyone wants any non STD stuff of my 5, let me know, I'll put them on the for sale thread. Djinuk your help would be greatful, I'll pm u my number.

Matt Cole
13-10-2011, 13:35
Std!!:D