PDA

View Full Version : wheres junction block 220??

boysie
09-10-2011, 16:40
trying to trace out wiring for the water temp stat and according to hayes its from "220 junction block, ventilation harness" its a plug with 3 rows of pins, looked at r/h and l/h footwell but wire colours didnt match up..... so gave up and moved onto another job!:laugh:

am i right in thinking this mystical plug also has brake pad wear and brake fluid level indicators on it? cos im missing them too, according to haynes it does, but haynes lies:ashamed:

Markey Mark (BD)
09-10-2011, 16:59
Believe that plug is just behind the dash, quite high up as it feeds through bulkhead just next to fan for heater.

If your looking for coolant temp wires have look down below the washer bottle, this is where the wires come through from the engine bay into the scuttle area, see if they been cut there

boysie
09-10-2011, 17:32
If your looking for coolant temp wires have look down below the washer bottle, this is where the wires come through from the engine bay into the scuttle area, see if they been cut there

wirings a bit of a nightmare on this! think i know which they are but they are 2 black wires, just wanted to bell them out to make sure there right ones, they run back to the loom coming through next to fan,

or should i just stick them on the stat and see what happens:scratch: