PDA

View Full Version : pictures on my profile

Matthew Dyer
04-10-2011, 21:30
Does any body know were all my photo's have disappeared from in my profile?

Thanks,
Matt

5teve L
04-10-2011, 23:00
Does any body know were all my photo's have disappeared from in my profile?

Thanks,
Matt
http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=23997 :cry:

jesus in the seat of a 5
11-10-2011, 19:11
further to this , i have uploaded pics onto the new site and NOW most of them have dissapeared...what is going on....:laugh::scratch::confused::coffee:

5teve L
26-10-2011, 19:37
further to this , i have uploaded pics onto the new site and NOW most of them have dissapeared...what is going on....:laugh::scratch::confused::coffee:
& I uploaded some yesterday & they are in Phils (philr5t) profile :confused:

jesus in the seat of a 5
27-10-2011, 19:11
& I uploaded some yesterday & they are in Phils (philr5t) profile :confused:

yeah come on guys, be honest , is there any point in spending time on rebuilding our profiles piccy wise....:scratch::coffee:

raj
27-10-2011, 19:36
am i the only one thats Not had any issues with uploading pics to albums etc..?

ive never had any issues apart from some of my pics being duplicated which ended up in one of ashys threads.

Penfold aka The Dealer
27-10-2011, 19:41
tbh I wouldnt bother uploading pics to profiles etc atm....

I would upload direct onto a thread & use photobucket etc..

Ian S
28-10-2011, 10:03
Yeah, we're all waiting for what must be the last couple of months for Gordon to get some back ups from the older site and give them to Global Gold for them to try and splice back into this new site.

Evidently from reports here in this thread and sent to me, there is a further issue as photos are ending up in other peoples folders.

Gordon I presume is saying, by his lack of response and action, that he's fully lost interest and time and is not going to move on this or any other issue.

Someone needs now to take other steps to try and get this and other issues put right.

The problem is neither I nor anyone else found a sufficiently capable and available PHP developer who can work on these problems for us.

I am really lacking the required knowledge to tackle getting the backups and forwarding them on. Anyway, it looks like there is an on-going fault that needs fixing, apart from re-instating the old photos.

I am not only frustrated but rather annoyed at the time that's passed and the promises of taking action that have not been taken.

I've contacted Global Gold directly but got obstructed each time by email failing or the person who answered the phone just not being interested / responsive. Gordon did have much better success with talking to them, but I can only presume that's in the past now and I have to do better myself.

:(