PDA

View Full Version : pugeot 306 bleeping

SCHWARTZ
04-10-2011, 21:29
my gf's mother left her lights on and the battery died:rolleyes: we bump started it and later on i charged the battery, but it still keeps beeping as soon as you open the door even when you're driving. Its coming from the alarm does anyone know what i need to do to stop it? re-set the alarm etc..?:scratch: Any help on this would be ace:D

J$£5GTT
04-10-2011, 22:18
is it an after market alarm,if so you could have a play with it if not id leave it and....
not sure if its your model but under rear bench there should be 2 block connectors try taking them out and putin them back in....

failin that just turn of the key switch under the bonnet...:D

SCHWARTZ
04-10-2011, 22:35
No its a factory alarm. Il have a look for the block connector cheers matey.

mightymanx
05-10-2011, 00:34
i had a old peugeot 306 last year and it did the same thing has your got a little button beside the key area? with a alarm symbol if so hold this in for 10 seconds that should do it but on mine the alarm kept going off like your so i pulled the wires out of it and it was still bepping so i ripped in off the car and smashed it with a brick but it still beeped so i threw it i nthe bin as it was still beeping :laugh: i think they have a built in battery or something

SCHWARTZ
05-10-2011, 06:32
i had a old peugeot 306 last year and it did the same thing has your got a little button beside the key area? with a alarm symbol if so hold this in for 10 seconds that should do it but on mine the alarm kept going off like your so i pulled the wires out of it and it was still bepping so i ripped in off the car and smashed it with a brick but it still beeped so i threw it i nthe bin as it was still beeping :laugh: i think they have a built in battery or something

:laugh: il gave a look for that button as well, the keyfob broke a woke ago as well so can't even use that to try.:rolleyes: