PDA

View Full Version : part numbers please

gttjames
16-11-2008, 10:47
Need to order a clutch, probably going to order it at work through our parts company, any one got the part number for the following

'uprated' valeo clutch
starter motor

And the 'uprated' fuel pump cgb/ktec sell, has anyone got part number for that

thanks

Rob@Backyardracing
16-11-2008, 11:11
R-80105 Valeo clutch kit -GSF

as for fuel pump i dont know number? But i have one here :)

Rob@Backyardracing
16-11-2008, 11:18
Fuel pump number i have: R18366A think thats the one... GSF again, about 65+Vat

gttjames
16-11-2008, 12:46
cheers rob, am contemplating on what to do, just order everything at once and get a brand new pump for another 20:confused: just seems easier...

Il be using our parts place mpd ( http://www.mpdonline.co.uk/Startmain.htm ), will the gsf part numbers be any use to them???

Sparkie
16-11-2008, 17:42
just call gsf mailorder hotline. :)

gttjames
16-11-2008, 18:10
doubt theyd like me ringing and asking for part numbers so i can order elswhere.

Just i know someone who works at mpd and get good prices, so much going wrong at the min need to save as much as i can. Need turbo, clutch, fuel pump, clutch cable, think a clutch pedal and ratchet to, starter motor.

Then theres the extras needed to run more boost, fmic, bigger exhuast, get the fueling sorted for more boost, flywheel, and no doubt lots more:laugh:, geting exspensive...

plus then theres the bad bodywork, dings here and there, central locking doesnt work, a few tatty bits on interior, need rear discs/pads and bearings, got a few worn bushes to, front bumper needs a respray etc etc the list goes on...:laugh:

tom t
17-11-2008, 17:09
could do with a few things on that list doing to m8.
just thought id remind you how cheap the clutch ratchet/pedal is £60 odd lol:mad:

tonesGTT
17-11-2008, 17:34
[quote=gttjames;21147]doubt theyd like me ringing and asking for part numbers so i can order elswhere.

Just use their website then dude.

www.gsfcarparts.com/