PDA

View Full Version : push rod info

Ross99
15-11-2008, 23:40
i put a head on a spare 5 and when i went to replace the push rods they weren't fitting to well, so had to loosen the indiviaual retianing srews on the timing rail, but some of them although tight now are no where near the rods, what have i done and how do i fix it?

Kris M
16-11-2008, 00:08
Never mind that...what happened to all those bits you were bringing to the RR day ??????

Ross99
16-11-2008, 00:19
well long story and a shorter one, i got fooked around twice again, basically with someone i cant mention seeing me off with a duff turbo, and all the arse wipes on flea bay taking the piss oh and me being an honest idiot, i have managed to well and truly see myself off, i will come out of this with no car, so sorry mate last thing on my mind taking 2 things to the rr day for the sakeof a fiver, your more than welcome to come get them though bud, and got a lot more stuff for sale now.

raj
16-11-2008, 01:08
ross, you do know that when youve changed a head gasket you always have to reset the valve clearances!

refer to the haynes manual for how to adjust the valve clearances if you dont already know.

its easy, its goes like this =

no#1 open/ adjust no#8
2/7
3/6
4/5

Adey aka Ewok
16-11-2008, 07:40
well long story and a shorter one, i got fooked around twice again, basically with someone i cant mention seeing me off with a duff turbo, and all the arse wipes on flea bay taking the piss oh and me being an honest idiot, i have managed to well and truly see myself off, i will come out of this with no car, so sorry mate last thing on my mind taking 2 things to the rr day for the sakeof a fiver, your more than welcome to come get them though bud, and got a lot more stuff for sale now.

bad form, thats what been in this club is about buddy, going that little bit further for other members

Ross99
16-11-2008, 13:03
are you taking the piss, no one helped me, and i've offered about 500 worth off stuff for free with no takers, what do you want me to do drive around the country at my expense dropping things off, get a grip!

Adey aka Ewok
16-11-2008, 13:09
:bothered: