PDA

View Full Version : Valuation

Nayls
23-09-2011, 10:07
Could you take a look at this and tell me what you think its worth please?

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=24376

thankyou

Penfold aka The Dealer
23-09-2011, 10:19
Nayls its a nice looking car, but nothing special about it, respray is 8 years old so not exactly a highlight about the car, interior is not mint (raider seats are going up in value for those after returning to mint condition.

Personally i would say 1750-2000, good luck getting near £2600, but then again if your lucky & dont mind waiting it may happen.

Nayls
23-09-2011, 10:22
Nayls its a nice looking car, but nothing special about it, respray is 8 years old so not exactly a highlight about the car, interior is not mint (raider seats are going up in value for those after returning to mint condition.

Personally i would say 1750-2000, good luck getting near £2600, but then again if your lucky & dont mind waiting it may happen.

cheers mate,yeah i know its not a highlight but thought it was worth mentioning.

it's a shame about the drivers seat as the passenger and rear seats are actually mint!

philg
23-09-2011, 10:25
Spend some time on it, full valet, machine polish, fit some fogs and straighten the front bumper, then take some more pictures and im sure the car will go :)

Mart
23-09-2011, 11:36
:agree: Stick a boot badge on, change the front wing indicators to orange, align the front bumper & fit fogs, and you might then get your current asking price.

As much as we all love RTOC, the massive rear window sticker makes it look a bit chav, imho.

GTphil
23-09-2011, 11:42
R.E the front bumper, looks like you have the plastic brackets on the side the wrong way round, just a thought, as i did the same thing and it looked just like that.

I think like had been said above, with maybe a standard rear bumper,fogs, standard or some Renault alloys, Williams/turbines ECT and a good clean and I would put it up at 2.6k with a view to go no lower than 2.3k. Someone may pay more for it, depends on how quickly you want to shift it.

As it is, i wouldn't go any higher than 2k

philg
23-09-2011, 12:00
Agree on some standard wheels, i quite like them on the car but looking for the best price i would change for some speelines or turbines to :agree:

phase i 16 v turbo
23-09-2011, 13:28
Is it missing the Raider rear window and door badges? Has the back shelf got holes cut in it?

raider_gtt
23-09-2011, 13:38
Is it missing the Raider rear window and door badges? Has the back shelf got holes cut in it?

The raiders did have rear speakers as mine did from new may have been a option some people took when buying the car

phase i 16 v turbo
23-09-2011, 13:41
The raiders did have rear speakers as mine did from new may have been a option some people took when buying the car

Did they have speakers in the rear shelf? My 3 don't they have them in the plastic rear shelf supports.

Big Steve - Raider
23-09-2011, 14:02
Don't they have them in the plastic rear shelf supports.

:niceone:

Nayls
23-09-2011, 15:37
:agree: Stick a boot badge on, change the front wing indicators to orange, align the front bumper & fit fogs, and you might then get your current asking price.

As much as we all love RTOC, the massive rear window sticker makes it look a bit chav, imho.

:agree:

The rear window sticker is coming off,it was already in there when i bought the car,going to remove it when i valet the car

raider_gtt
23-09-2011, 16:37
Did they have speakers in the rear shelf? My 3 don't they have them in the plastic rear shelf supports.

Yes they are in the rear shelf supports to I don't no how many people when buying the car went a head with having speakers in rear shelf it's the same with the sun roofs some had them some didn't option again