PDA

View Full Version : posting side exit

daveturbo
06-09-2011, 18:06
can anybody give me a rough guide on what it would cost to post a side exit??and what company i should use??

cheers

c7borg
07-09-2011, 09:21
can anybody give me a rough guide on what it would cost to post a side exit??and what company i should use??

cheers

What does post a side exit mean? do you mean fit one and have it sunken into your bodykit?

djinuk
07-09-2011, 09:26
i think he means to put it into the post dude :). i/e courier/royal mail

although im not sure on cost

modfather
07-09-2011, 10:31
i use interparcel.com (interparcel economy which is ups 24hr service) probly cost around £10 in the uk. they do post outside the uk but will cost much more.
there is a lot of different services to choose from. ive used interparcel for a couple of years now and have had no problems sending in or outside the uk

phase i 16 v turbo
07-09-2011, 12:32
i use interparcel.com (interparcel economy which is ups 24hr service) probly cost around £10 in the uk. they do post outside the uk but will cost much more.
there is a lot of different services to choose from. ive used interparcel for a couple of years now and have had no problems sending in or outside the uk

Just don't tell them it is used car parts, as I have had problems with them.

c7borg
07-09-2011, 12:34
i think he means to put it into the post dude :). i/e courier/royal mail

although im not sure on cost

lol.. I thought it was some term I wasn't familar :ashamed: :laugh:

modfather
07-09-2011, 12:50
Just don't tell them it is used car parts, as I have had problems with them.

have you. when you come to the part where is wants to know what it is i just put what it is ie car hose, car stereo car lights etc and have had no problems

phase i 16 v turbo
07-09-2011, 12:53
have you. when you come to the part where is wants to know what it is i just put what it is ie car hose, car stereo car lights etc and have had no problems

Yep, bonnets, tailgates and larger exhaust systems.

modfather
07-09-2011, 12:59
Yep, bonnets, tailgates and larger exhaust systems.

no probs with them iva, havent had to sort a tailgate out tho
the only small prob i had was with tnt they must dropped the bonnet and bent it on 1 corner :mad: