06-09-2011, 15:04
id imagine its a parachute and a big nappy :laugh:

5teve L
06-09-2011, 15:05
Was done at Pod on Sat at Rotor Stock

New UK FWD record

Well done

seriously quick, come on scoff you got some work to do :laugh:
Yeah, try to make the 5 less brick like or start adding CF panels I reckon :wasntme:

Scoff
06-09-2011, 15:51
Its great that people are still pushing forward. Did he develop an engine propblem on that run or the run after ? Regardless, it's a great time. I hope he doesn't descend in to reliability problems as so many guys seem to do once they've posted a PB.

Yes, it's well in to parachute and tagged cage teritory. :)

5teve L
06-09-2011, 15:58
You after Andy's euro title Chris ? Or you think the 5 has a mid 9 in it :eek:

Trevhib
06-09-2011, 16:22
Yes, it's well in to parachute and tagged cage teritory. :)

By the same token then, I imagine you'll be thinking about a parachute soon too. :)

Maybe it's time to realise you're probably already going fast enough in a 5 if you require a parachute to stop :laugh:

Scoff
06-09-2011, 16:30
You after Andy's euro title Chris ? Or you think the 5 has a mid 9 in it :eek:

I think the current setup would be doing very well to go 9.9 Steve. I want to try and get this year out of the way and see how the new tricks work to combat lag. Then I can decide how far I want to go with the new turbo.

I hadn't really thought of a "euro" record, I think that's a bit obscure to be taken seriously :D Maybe I could be the fastest black euro car UK FWD record holder :laugh:

5teve L
06-09-2011, 16:44
I think the current setup would be doing very well to go 9.9 Steve. I want to try and get this year out of the way and see how the new tricks work to combat lag. Then I can decide how far I want to go with the new turbo.

I hadn't really thought of a "euro" record, I think that's a bit obscure to be taken seriously :D Maybe I could be the fastest black euro car UK FWD record holder :laugh:
See, you're thinking like me now :D
I know what you mean, I am already thinking about bigger injectors & gearbox soloutions & I'm nowhere near what you are doing :disagree: Allways something that breaks or you need.

rs250nut
06-09-2011, 18:39
Any video or links to the pass?