is this chap a member on here.

raider_gtt
02-09-2011, 14:10
is this chap a member on here.

Y whats up dave

daveturbo
02-09-2011, 14:34
long story....

just moved house so changed my address on my ebay account and at the same time bought and payed for a set of boost hoses from jamie-retro.

logged into ebay yesterday and ebay have done something to my account to block me from using it untill i can prove my address by sending them proof of address such as a gas bill etc.
now iv only been in the house 2 days so have no bills or anything untill the next quarter bill comes in 3 months.

long story short he sent me a message through ebay saying i need to contact him as to weather or not i want the item posting as ebay have told him not to post anything out untll my account is sorted.
i cant contact him through ebay as i cant log in.

so need to contact him another way..he is selling a double cap intercooler on there now if anybody wants to just send him a quick msg for me to tell him to post to the address on paypal account.:o

in a pickle really.dont know what to do.never using ebay again:mad:

raider_gtt
02-09-2011, 15:44
Dave pm me a message I will forward it to him though eBay for you!

raider_gtt
02-09-2011, 15:58
Dave pm me a message I will forward it to him though eBay for you!

Dave I have sent him a message to what you have said on here I have asked him to send them to your Paypal address and for he's phone number so I can forward this on to you so you can phone him and sort it all out I will forward he's number soon as I have it I will pm you!

raider_gtt
02-09-2011, 17:26
Dave if you look in your pm's mate there is a phone number for jamie in order for you. To sort things with Jamie-retro ;)

daveturbo
16-09-2011, 19:34
iv still not had any parts from this chap.

does anybody know him???

raider_gtt
16-09-2011, 21:48
iv still not had any parts from this chap.

does anybody know him???

Dave have you sill not got this sorted ?

daveturbo
16-09-2011, 22:43
no mate..

i called him on a tuesday and he told me he would post them on friday(this was last friday)

now everytime i call i get no answer and when i text no reply.

raider_gtt
16-09-2011, 23:45
Pm your way dave

modfather
17-09-2011, 10:15
sounds like he is going to feck you over :mad: if i was you i would open a case against him via paypal

raider_gtt
17-09-2011, 11:02
sounds like he is going to feck you over :mad: if i was you i would open a case against him via paypal

I have had a e bay message back hes going to ask he's mum for the tracking number he going to text it to you Dave give him till Monday/ Tuesday if not open a case I did try and get he's address but he is telling me they are posted as I said I would pick them up! As I'm not far

raider_gtt
20-09-2011, 20:13
Dave did you get the boost hoses ?

daveturbo
20-09-2011, 20:23
i did mate in the end,turned up yesterday on next day post:rolleyes:

cheers for your help with this mate,appreciate it fella.

raider_gtt
20-09-2011, 20:45
i did mate in the end,turned up yesterday on next day post:rolleyes:

cheers for your help with this mate,appreciate it fella.

Gd gd that's what I like to hear mate as I said I don't live far from him so it would take me much to find him I did say I was not far when I messaged him Dave anyways all the best dave:D:D

BluntyR5GTT
20-09-2011, 20:52
raider i must say iv been quite sceptical of you since you been on here, but massive thumbs up for persisting with this :agree:

raider_gtt
20-09-2011, 21:32
raider i must say iv been quite sceptical of you since you been on here, but massive thumbs up for persisting with this :agree:

Look everyone takes me the wrong way and judges me if I can help I will do so we all make mistakes that's just life if anyone needs help in my area then I will try my best to sort it if I can and I have asked some favers on here so Im happy to repay them back!

raider_gtt
20-09-2011, 21:35
Look everyone takes me the wrong way and judges me if I can help I will do so we all make mistakes that's just life if anyone needs help in my area then I will try me best to sort it if I can and I have asked some favers on here so Im happy to repay them back!

I did pm Dave tell him to sit tight and give this guy a few days for the item to turn up!

It's paid off in doing so :D which is all good!

raider_gtt
11-10-2011, 23:42
THIS CAN BE DELETED NOW all sorted