PDA

View Full Version : Volvo 480 Turbo

J8TRO
02-09-2011, 09:58
I've had a busy summer, the 5's been forgotten about and the Volvo sat at my sisters house is no doubt in the way, but she's too polite to say.

I want it out the way, i cant be arsed with the conversion im sticking with the C1J.

The car is a H reg, 1.7 turbo (B18FT) Auto. It has approximately 70k on the clocks and is in good condition. Its a 3 speed and trust me cant be thrapped! i tried! The car was bought by me in February and driven back to mine. The alternator is faulty and therefore not charging, however a fully charged battery would get it going. The car has no tax or MOT and is currently scorn.

Note: One of the rear lights has been removed (Volvo forum member desperate for one)

EDIT: I think this car needs to be bought for the engine and associated looms, to get it road worthy will probably cost a few pennys that would be better spent on buying a better car. The good thing about this car is the engine.

Ill get some pictures up if needed, i just want to try get the money back i paid for it.

I also have either in the sale or seperate, an original Prima manifold which bolts to this engine but locates the turbo to the right of the block as with the C1J. This mittigates messing around with custom downpipes etc and makes the turbo easier to access. The manifold is by no means a work of art, but i was going to heat wrap it to cover this.

Any questions, just ask.

J8TRO
25-09-2011, 21:15
Still got this.......open to offers. The car owes me £450. Try me.

J8TRO
17-10-2011, 23:38
Another week and ill put it on flee bay. Seriously. I'm not bothered about this....ill listen to offers, just want it gone.

Thanks

J8TRO
30-10-2011, 21:28
No reserve, ends a week today.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190593691515?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

djinuk
31-10-2011, 10:12
so surprised this hasnt sold dude, seems like a steal to me, low mileage motor aswell, crazy !

dave r5
28-12-2011, 16:59
Just seen this, checked yr eBay add out and love the opening line. Yr right there ****ing ugly hahahaha