PDA

View Full Version : pictures

jesus in the seat of a 5
28-08-2011, 21:09
Right as mentioned by myself and many other people, will we be getting our pics back or is that that and will we be expected to just salvage what we can and put new ones up......:scratch:, its just i dont have some of the pics i had anyone to upload and would like them in my profile, im diggin on the new fast site , just wonderd?.

jesus in the seat of a 5
29-08-2011, 21:13
will anyone be maybe answering this question or am i too assume that i have to start from scratch......:cry::coffee:

Alastair
29-08-2011, 21:37
Ditto mate, i lost a load too.

Ian S
29-08-2011, 22:06
I've sent Gordon a link to the 'issues' thread just to be sure he knows about as I split that into two, sifting out the thanks from the issues.

He posted that there are backups so the photos should not be lost.

Alastair
29-08-2011, 22:09
I've sent Gordon a link to the 'issues' thread just to be sure he knows about as I split that into two, sifting out the thanks from the issues.

He posted that there are backups so the photos should not be lost.

Great news ! thanks ian:agree::agree::agree:

Ian S
29-08-2011, 22:12
He's not commented as to why stuff disappeared since the migration though. He seems to have been out of circulation for a while.

Markey Mark (BD)
30-08-2011, 19:45
Will they be put back on though as i have lost all my pics off my profile and there were fair few there, will take me ages to load they all back on if i have to.

5teve L
30-08-2011, 19:46
I'm not even sure I have all the photo's anymore due to my old laptop going tits up :(

phase i 16 v turbo
30-08-2011, 19:50
Really pleased with the speed and new fixes so don't want to sound like I am moning but yes I am missing a fair few from my profile.
Many thanks
Mike

Junglist
31-08-2011, 21:51
oh my ****ing jesus christ not been on for ages as my lap top bust got a new one now ,, all my pics have gone from my albums :cry:

Scoff
31-08-2011, 22:27
If I can get access to this new server then I will look at this problem. I have everyones pictures backed up here from the old server. It may or may not be an easy fix.

Junglist
01-09-2011, 20:59
If I can get access to this new server then I will look at this problem. I have everyones pictures backed up here from the old server. It may or may not be an easy fix.

i hope it can be sorted :)

jesus in the seat of a 5
17-09-2011, 11:00
chop , chop then people , whats happening on this front? im sure others are keen too to get back all their lost pics....update if possible, thanks.

Penfold aka The Dealer
17-09-2011, 11:25
chop , chop then people , whats happening on this front? im sure others are keen too to get back all their lost pics....update if possible, thanks.

Its being looked into, these things take time :(

Scoff
17-09-2011, 11:56

There was nothing I could do because the pictures had vanished from the database somehow when the new company migrated us from the old broken server to this new one. The problem is, as far as I can see, the only way to restore the pictures would be to restore the entire database and loose a months worth of posts, PM's, membership updates and so on. Obviously not an option !

I think the hosting company are looking at ways of restoring the pictures but I'd start getting used to the idea they've gone if I were you :(

raj
17-09-2011, 13:54
has this picture loss been an issue with all members?
i say this because all of my albums/pictures are as they should be:agree:

although it seems some of my pics have replaced someone elses in there thread.!

Scoff
17-09-2011, 15:15
Not everyone raj but a lot of people. Some people even have other people's pictures in their albums. Weird, no idea how that's happened.

WADDIE
17-09-2011, 16:04
talked to you the other day about this chris.....ive got someones red 5 in my pics lol...anyone got pics of my black evo 1 lol :D