PDA

View Full Version : Thieving f*****

elmof1
23-08-2011, 15:29
Well I found a mint drivers door for my gtt, left it on my drive for a couple of hrs, and some little s*** has pinched it. Not happy :(

djinuk
23-08-2011, 15:32
metal merchants , if u lived local to me that would happen within 15 mins max, its terrible!

Penfold aka The Dealer
23-08-2011, 15:36
Not good mate... :(

djinuk
23-08-2011, 16:24
whats more anoying is it will weigh in for a couple of £ at most.!

dangerous dave
23-08-2011, 16:27
i had my gtt on my drive for a while and they kept asking for it and leaving note on it.. i've had to garage it as it was only a matter of time before i come home and its gone..

some bloke my boss knows goes round taking cars off peoples drives that have been stood, they dont give a feck.. one of our customers had a ford anglia? nicked out of her garage, how did they even know it was there:scared:

gotta keep an eye of everything now, they dont care if its a lambo, they'll get £200+ for scrapping it..:cartman:

raider_gtt
23-08-2011, 17:07
It's not good that things have come to this can't leave anything out theses days my mate left a s1 Rs turbo anti roll bar out side he's door poped out for 2 mind gone when. He got back! Couldn't be leave it! :cry:

benj88
23-08-2011, 17:17
Sh*te that like. It's unreal how many scrap men you see now, they don't give a fu*ck either they'll tax anything.

car.crash
23-08-2011, 17:53
i had my gtt on my drive for a while and they kept asking for it and leaving note on it.. i've had to garage it as it was only a matter of time before i come home and its gone..

some bloke my boss knows goes round taking cars off peoples drives that have been stood, they dont give a feck.. one of our customers had a ford anglia? nicked out of her garage, how did they even know it was there:scared:

gotta keep an eye of everything now, they dont care if its a lambo, they'll get £200+ for scrapping it..:cartman:

is it safe to leave my welder out here whilst we go out dave?
"yeh this is reading you can leave anything out and they wont touch it"
your a cock!

Karlos
23-08-2011, 18:04

2x 5's have gone missing from the back of my house. No tax on them, though on private land. Ball ache to lift them even with a hiab .. but they still went. Told the coppers and each time they said "Have you look around all the local scrap yards, that’s your best bet!" Only way I stopped them in the future was to buy a 10 stone dog and give it free roaming rights.

dangerous dave
23-08-2011, 18:10
is it safe to leave my welder out here whilst we go out dave?
"yeh this is reading you can leave anything out and they wont touch it"
your a cock!

i told my old dear to hide it in the shed so i could claim it was stolen, but she was busy watching masterchef repeats

bod 182
23-08-2011, 18:18
I just stripped a subaru on my drive we were sitting watching tele van pulls up and starts taking bits out of the shell on my drive i goes out and says what the fook are you doing he says sorry boss no speak english i said thats ok my dog speaks polish and let my dog out they soon backed off dog said no dinner bollox:laugh:

elmof1
23-08-2011, 18:32
Anyone got a straight drivers door, split pin type? Just spent all afternoon flatting back my old one, and it just needs to much work. If I find that scrappy I can't say on a public forum what I'd do to him:mad:

car.crash
23-08-2011, 18:33
i got a fairly good one. tiny rust around lock but otherwise its good.

dangerous dave
23-08-2011, 18:46
I just stripped a subaru on my drive we were sitting watching tele van pulls up and starts taking bits out of the shell on my drive i goes out and says what the fook are you doing he says sorry boss no speak english i said thats ok my dog speaks polish and let my dog out they soon backed off dog said no dinner bollox:laugh:

the joys of owning a big dog:D when someone walks past my house they know theres a big dog in there, he's vocal and has his faced pressed against the glass:smokin:

elmof1
23-08-2011, 18:50
the joys of owning a big dog:D when someone walks past my house they know theres a big dog in there, he's vocal and has his faced pressed against the glass:smokin:

Ah I can't pull that one off, I've got bichon frise, basically a small poodle. The wife's choice not mine.:rolleyes:

bod 182
23-08-2011, 22:53
Dave usually has his faced pressed up to peeps windows:cooter: