View Full Version : Hello Everyone, pleased to be back

Steevo
23-08-2011, 12:54
First post!

Hi everyone :yeah:

As the user name would suggest, i'm Steve, and just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope you're all well. I used to be a member quite a few years back, i'm not too sure how long, but it's been a while! (old membership number 2409)

I've had 4 GT Turbos in the past, the last one being an old members car (topo) which was about 6 years ago. I'm now 32 years young and i've never quite got rid of the 5 bug, ever since i was too young to drive, the lil GTT has always been my favourite car. Well i've been searching for a project for a few months now and have (hopefully) found the right one in the form of a Raider that is mostly original but needs restoring, i should be picking it up Thursday and can't wait (Child on Christmas eve feeling comes to mind :p)

I'm hoping you guys (and girls?) wont get too sick of all my questions, but i promise to use the search button first;)

Anyways, enough of me, Nice to meet you all

Steve

jesus in the seat of a 5
23-08-2011, 19:41
wellcome along buddy , anything i can help with please ask...im local to you...:D

modfather
23-08-2011, 20:26
welcome back :)

Steevo
23-08-2011, 22:26
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Cheers guys :D

Big Steve - Raider
23-08-2011, 22:49
Hi Steevo with a Raider on the way from another Steveo with a Raider!! :D

Nice to see another victim of the fiveus repeatus syndrome!! :laugh:

Make sure you check out Fail Dale's :laugh: recent Raider Restoration Thread (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=20460) for hints & tips! ;) And of course i'll lend any help I can!

MAKE SURE you get some pictures up toot sweet!

Spooky
23-08-2011, 22:56
Ahoy there!

I remember you Steve...welcome back buddy :agree:

Steevo
24-08-2011, 00:11

Hi Steevo with a Raider on the way from another Steveo with a Raider!! :D

Nice to see another victim of the fiveus repeatus syndrome!! :laugh:

Make sure you check out Fail Dale's :laugh: recent Raider Restoration Thread (http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=20460) for hints & tips! ;) And of course i'll lend any help I can!

MAKE SURE you get some pictures up toot sweet!

Excellent info, Thanks! I can't wait to get started :D

Steevo
24-08-2011, 00:13

Ahoy there!

I remember you Steve...welcome back buddy :agree:

Cheers mate :)

Bigfoot
24-08-2011, 07:23
Welcome to the club, and thanks steve :laugh: wasn't even me driving the car and I get the name :laugh: any questions be more than willing to answer and its an endless task in improving the car and Steve keeps going on with as well, im sure there is light at the end of the tunnel as well for mine but least its on the road driving so can enjoy whilst making the changes :D