PDA

View Full Version : New Membership Secretary Required.

Penfold aka The Dealer
09-08-2011, 18:37
I am going to stand down as membership secretary as of the 30th Sept.

This is due to lack of motivation/time, I am sure a lot of you may of noticed I have been very slack with getting membership packs out, responding to Emails etc....

Today I am 99% up to date with membership packs (admin site worked today), and tomorrow i will be going through Emails that I haven't responded to (only a few).

I am happy to stand down if a replacement is found sooner & will help that person/person's to understand how to use the software, responding to emails etc.

I am happy to stay on the committee & poke my nose in when required.....

If you feel you have the time/skills to be the new Membership secretary Please PM me & I will pass your info to the Committee.

JRP
06-09-2011, 22:12
I'll do this is you like?:)

car.crash
06-09-2011, 22:15
Rtoc rules state no one called Jon can apply.

JRP
06-09-2011, 22:16
Rtoc rules state no one called Jon can apply.

Dam knew id missed the small print:cry:

dangerous dave
06-09-2011, 22:52
Dam knew id missed the small print:cry:

small print?? it was on the news:rob:

actiondanuk
07-09-2011, 17:28
If JRP doesnt take this on, im happy to do it for you chris. I only work part time at the minute, and seem to be on here every day looking at something or other. Got to much time on my hands...LOL :)

Penfold aka The Dealer
07-09-2011, 17:34
Its good to see a few people are interested in helping the club, i have had a few put themselves forward via pm's.

Its a committee decission to see who takes over, it could well be a 2 person role...

Expect an update soon :)