PDA

View Full Version : OMG.Ebay hopefull

Adam 005
04-08-2011, 20:11
:eek::eek::eek:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-5-GT-Turbo-Phase-1-Grill-/250864316710?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a68adb126

peter GT muir
04-08-2011, 20:17
dreamer:p

raider_gtt
04-08-2011, 20:28
Be care full that's mike phase I 16v listing on here!

Penfold aka The Dealer
04-08-2011, 21:00
Ph1 body kit parts are over priced, but rare.... seats are easily triple the price of ph2.... tbh most parts are easily double/triple of the price...

scratcher
04-08-2011, 21:19
And there was me letting a good one go for £20 :rolleyes:
I'll keep those 2 interiors in the loft if they're worth that much!

phase i 16 v turbo
05-08-2011, 09:31
Hi, that is one of 6 Phase 1 grills I have in at the mo and have 57 watchers will probably go overseas like the rest.:agree: If it doesn't sell it can sit in the unit collecting dust with the others.

raider_gtt
05-08-2011, 11:19
Look you guys you think mikes price is high cbg has just put on the eBay £149.99 buy now plus the postage ??????

raider_gtt
05-08-2011, 11:24
Hi, that is one of 6 Phase 1 grills I have in at the mo and have 57 watchers will probably go overseas like the rest.:agree: If it doesn't sell it can sit in the unit collecting dust with the others.

I would deal with mike any time of day service is so much better and parts condistion is spot with mike on the other hand I woulnt give cbg bob the time of day!

djinuk
05-08-2011, 11:31
Ive dealt with mike as well as bob, and to be fair ive had good dealings with both, i prefer the motives of mike as i believe he oly breaks cars when required rather than which will result in the most profit however bob has always been fair in the past as well as being far closer to myself.
I think what people forget is that your dealing with breakers... a one stop shop for anything and everything r5 gt!!..
its not the same as going to some dilapidated barn where a 16 year old has crashed his r5 gt and therefore is breaking it, telling you the engine he pulled out is 400 horses yet hes only after £60... instead you are dealing with honest people who have been in the game for a long time, and have either attend most rtoc venue or have a permeant unit etc so you always have a form of guarantee and you know the items will be as described. However for that level of service you have to expect to pay a pretty set rate , of which will be higher than the average guy breaking 1 or 2 cars a year.

Rob1980
05-08-2011, 13:08
I honestly do not know why we knock prices for items. The price is what the man wants for it and its up to you if you want to pay the price or not, you are not being forced to do so.

If you feel the price it too high then simple, dont pay it. :agree:

phase i 16 v turbo
05-08-2011, 13:49
Remember if you want bits from me just come direct, with your RTOC details and I am happy to help. As ebay is now so expensive if you are listing lots of items. By the time you have sold an items now you lose about 13 - 15 % in fees etc. As pointed out Tony and I only pull them apart if the car is unsafe to go back on the road or simply too expensive to repair.

We also have rent to pay on the units and yes some items do sell well for alot of money. If we can't cover then rent then we have nowhere to store all these spares or work on other people's car to keep them on the road.

I hope this helps explain.

raider_gtt
05-08-2011, 14:06
I honestly do not know why we knock prices for items. The price is what the man wants for it and its up to you if you want to pay the price or not, you are not being forced to do so.

If you feel the price it too high then simple, dont pay it. :agree:

:p:agree::agree:

5teve L
05-08-2011, 14:50
Remember if you want bits from me just come direct, with your RTOC details and I am happy to help. As ebay is now so expensive if you are listing lots of items. By the time you have sold an items now you lose about 13 - 15 % in fees etc. As pointed out Tony and I only pull them apart if the car is unsafe to go back on the road or simply too expensive to repair.

We also have rent to pay on the units and yes some items do sell well for alot of money. If we can't cover then rent then we have nowhere to store all these spares or work on other people's car to keep them on the road.

I hope this helps explain.
Mike, you should not feel the need to explain yourself mate, if you put something up for sale at a price, then thats between you & the potential buyer.

Ebay sucks now as well with charges as you say, plus no real back up for the seller, just out to take your hard earned at the end of the day :disagree:

JRP
05-08-2011, 17:06
If you dont like the price dont ****ing buy it... mikes good as gold, and one of the only people id trust with parts and money.

So what if its expensive, just means the parts i have are worth somthing.

prices will start rising and keep going we all know it..

:rolleyes:

BluntyR5GTT
05-08-2011, 17:26
try owning an rs 500 cosworth or series 1 rs turbo to see how mad prices can be for parts.

mike is an absolute star a credit to the whole renault turbo scene and this club, helped me out no end in the past and am sure that will continue

Phoenix Autosport
05-08-2011, 21:30
If it doesn't sell it can sit in the unit collecting dust with the others.
they are never going to go down in value so unles you are strapped for cash there is no point in selling them any cheaper than you want, always good to tuck a few bits like that away to sell for a premium in years to come :)

r5_scotty
07-08-2011, 19:27
actually im quite interested in that grill :D i agree with everyone else tho, mike seems a nice guy phoned him about bits and pieces and his more than happy to spend a bit of time to tell you how much new/secondhand things cost and what he has and the prices seem ok to me?and im sure he would be more than happy to discus prices if needs be.