PDA

View Full Version : Another 5 Turbo!

Denty120
21-07-2011, 22:12
First post!

Hello all, I'm Paul and I have just bought a GT Turbo. I'm picking her up on saturday and am really looking forward to it!
This will be my third GTT. The first was a long time ago, when I was a member of the RTTOC and David Kirk tuned his cars with GT Tuning bits:D The second was back in 2001 and was a right laugh compared to my Bravo HGT. Both of those were tungy grey but my new oe is in my fave colour, electric blue!!
I can't wait to get back into the club scene too. Ive had a couple of Megane 225's in the last few years and enjoyed the FCS with those. I look forward to meeting some passionate (and helpfull) 5 owners.

Roll on Saturday:yeah:

Lomo
22-07-2011, 09:03
First post!

Hello all, I'm Paul and I have just bought a GT Turbo. I'm picking her up on saturday and am really looking forward to it!
This will be my third GTT. The first was a long time ago, when I was a member of the RTTOC and David Kirk tuned his cars with GT Tuning bits:D The second was back in 2001 and was a right laugh compared to my Bravo HGT. Both of those were tungy grey but my new oe is in my fave colour, electric blue!!
I can't wait to get back into the club scene too. Ive had a couple of Megane 225's in the last few years and enjoyed the FCS with those. I look forward to meeting some passionate (and helpfull) 5 owners.

Roll on Saturday:yeah:

Good God! David Kirk, now theres a name from the past! :eek:

Welcome to the club mate :niceone: I bet Saturday cant come quick enough! Make sure you post some pictures up in here! :cool:

Robbo
22-07-2011, 15:37
hey up denty, another member pretty close by, as lomo says welcome and get some pics up:)

Denty120
24-07-2011, 14:51
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Made it all the way back from sunny Scotland in one piece! Car ran a little on the warm side though. Had a good look over her and have a BIG list of things to do! Starting with getting the thing to start as she now refuses to do so :rolleyes:.
Any way here's a quick pic. Body work is generally sound, just the odd rust spot here and there, as you would expect for a car that hasn't moved much in the last 10 years.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd4/PDent225/Old%20Blue/oldblueday1.jpg
The wheels look a bit better than I first thought. The grill has to go though. But my god look at that colour :D

I'm off to post in the 5 section for some info.;)