PDA

View Full Version : piston heads

r5 rich
20-07-2011, 07:24
Have they now decided to start charging people to sell cars or is it just me being silly?

Bigfoot
20-07-2011, 07:26
Private adverts are still free, the trade one you have always had to pay for

ahh see what you mean now

Private Ads

Sell your car for £16

hmm, had a car on there the other week with no charge unless they have now just changed it

Ashy
20-07-2011, 09:55
That was always going to happen once they built up a reputation!

Streetfighter
20-07-2011, 11:09
It was free for a standard advert, up to 3 pictures.
Premium ads always cost money.
Has this now changed?

raider_gtt
20-07-2011, 12:40
Who cares times are changing you have to pay for everything now days what was free is becoming charged now! Gumtree is sill free try that save £16!

r5 rich
20-07-2011, 13:37
just at the point where I have 3 cars to sell aswell, oh well I think I will be going back to the old skool way. Big sign in the car:D

raider_gtt
20-07-2011, 15:57
Good luck in selling them rich I'm sure you will find away m8

Tony Walker
20-07-2011, 22:33
Who cares times are changing !

I dont know if you realise it or not but you allways sound like your starting an argument.

who cares? the person who decided to start a thread on it, trying to sell a car. If you dont care, dont post.

TNT ANDY
20-07-2011, 22:39
Find an un-owned piece of land that litterally 1000's of people pass every day and stick your car there with signs in the window.

It will sell:cool:

Nad-5GTT
21-07-2011, 10:36
I dont know if you realise it or not but you allways sound like your starting an argument.

who cares? the person who decided to start a thread on it, trying to sell a car. If you dont care, dont post.

:agree: i think you may have had some un aspiring words for a member that bought a dodgy engine some weeks ago, but i could be wrong;)

raider_gtt
21-07-2011, 10:53
:agree: i think you may have had some un aspiring words for a member that bought a dodgy engine some weeks ago, but i could be wrong;)

Look everyone is out for the self theses days and as I said times are changeing and better get use to it. it ain't no good moan on here how piston head are now charging it's tuff they ain't going to scrap it so get use to it same with eBay fees have gone up I think it was free some years ago same as petrol it's gone up stop the moaning it ain't going to change it's point less it's only set to get worse! As for that engine in the other theard it's he's own fault just being true full what's the point of beating around the bush! He didn't get it checked by someone that knows what they are looking at so it's the 50/50 you take with buying it end of then come on here moaning about someone has riped him off you cant turst anyone now days it's sicking but it's life get used to it!

djinuk
21-07-2011, 11:51
it ain't no good moan on here how piston head are now charging it's tuff they ain't going to scrap it

he wasnt moaning... read again , he was simply asking the question as it seemed strange as they never did in the past..

tiff_lee
21-07-2011, 12:37
Look everyone is out for the self theses days and as I said times are changeing and better get use to it. it ain't no good moan on here how piston head are now charging it's tuff they ain't going to scrap it so get use to it same with eBay fees have gone up I think it was free some years ago same as petrol it's gone up stop the moaning it ain't going to change it's point less it's only set to get worse! As for that engine in the other theard it's he's own fault just being true full what's the point of beating around the bush! He didn't get it checked by someone that knows what they are looking at so it's the 50/50 you take with buying it end of then come on here moaning about someone has riped him off you cant turst anyone now days it's sicking but it's life get used to it!

Moaning about people moaning!

markey b
21-07-2011, 13:15
just had a look and still looks to be free?!?

raider_gtt? u still after a 215mm flywheel conversion? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

r5 rich
21-07-2011, 13:23

raider_gtt? u still after a 215mm flywheel conversion? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mark I must have tried on 3 or 4 different accounts its just not working for me:cry:

James5
21-07-2011, 13:40
Mark I must have tried on 3 or 4 different accounts its just not working for me:cry:

That's so strange thought i would have a try and i can submit a free car advert still with 3 pics enter description and then gives me option of premium £16 or fee advert

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3054360.htm

And no I am not selling up just a test

djinuk
21-07-2011, 14:25
i just listed 306.. free of charge..

raider_gtt
21-07-2011, 15:15

Nar i don't have a car to put it in lol my cus has it now any parts I get it's cos he wants them!

TrixNFlix
21-07-2011, 15:34

What a crock of Sh1t! There are plenty of good people around who are willing to help other people out.
Just because you may not be one of them, doesn't mean they don't exist! ;)