PDA

View Full Version : this r5 has any one seen this

wiggy-wsm
14-07-2011, 20:29
has any of you peeps seen this five or know the person who owns it ive seen it a few times on piston heads and i know not to evey ones likes it and thinks boy racer and over the top but i like it and if its still around when i got the money saved for a turbo i might just have to ring up and get it http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2481569.htm

djinuk
14-07-2011, 22:10
goes by the name of gary on here.. do a members search for gary and i think you will see him.

GARY GRWTURBO
16-07-2011, 11:05
goes by the name of gary on here.. do a members search for gary and i think you will see him.

yes mate its mine
its been parked up for a little while now
going in for a mot today
im in no rush to sell as i think its under priced as it is
but will sell the car if serious buyers phone just sick of people phoning asking to swop/how much bhp/whats the lowest your take?
im open to offers on the car once viewed
im not taking offers over the phone
the car has been for sale for some time now and ive only had one viewer who left a £50 deposit and said he will be back tomorrow to collect the car
but never turned up

wiggy-wsm
16-07-2011, 14:32
i seen it agaes ago on pistonheads and back then i wont it and if your in no rush to sell it like i said on the other post i would buy it but just got no money at the min well not that sort of money till i saved up and if you still got it come the end of oct ill happy take it of you and keep it in the club hope it pass the mot only thing is missing for me is a spoiler on the back :) i think a k-tec or carisma one would look nice

GARY GRWTURBO
19-07-2011, 10:39
i seen it agaes ago on pistonheads and back then i wont it and if your in no rush to sell it like i said on the other post i would buy it but just got no money at the min well not that sort of money till i saved up and if you still got it come the end of oct ill happy take it of you and keep it in the club hope it pass the mot only thing is missing for me is a spoiler on the back :) i think a k-tec or carisma one would look nice

yes mate it passed a mot on saturday:)

wiggy-wsm
30-07-2011, 22:30
nice 1 :)