PDA

View Full Version : my car history

matty j
10-07-2011, 13:36
can the original owners please help me with the history of it

the reg is

G *** BAJ its a black gt turbo

please help as i have a switch in the drivers footwell which i have no idea what it is :(

Phoenix Autosport
10-07-2011, 18:49
if its the one i think it is, it used to belong to G-man on here, last i heard that one was being broken for parts due to coorosion issues, the same car was up for sale last year on pistonheads by the previous owner, in those pics there was a tungy 5 in the background which he described as his new car so chances are that owner may still be around on here or the renault5gtturbo.com forum

matty j
10-07-2011, 19:37
if its the one i think it is, it used to belong to G-man on here, last i heard that one was being broken for parts due to coorosion issues, the same car was up for sale last year on pistonheads by the previous owner, in those pics there was a tungy 5 in the background which he described as his new car so chances are that owner may still be around on here or the renault5gtturbo.com forum

I bought it off gman and it's a good shell I cannot find the original owner can you help :)

Phoenix Autosport
10-07-2011, 20:19
used to belong to elcie , found some more info in this thread

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=14513

;)

matty j
16-07-2011, 13:49
anybody else with an idea as ive emailed the people i could find but nothing and i really need the paint code so i can order it?

thanks
matt

Phoenix Autosport
16-07-2011, 19:05
i take it that its been resprayed in a non standard color, if its original then you should be able to get paint code from the vin plate

matty j
16-07-2011, 19:12
i take it that its been resprayed in a non standard color, if its original then you should be able to get paint code from the vin plate

its black but with red flecks in it??

gimme5
21-07-2011, 16:36
Yer that was my car I sprayed it pm sent