PDA

View Full Version : bank holiday weekend camping at mine

Penfold aka The Dealer
07-07-2011, 11:28
After a cracking time away at santa pod, i would like to host a weekend camping at charlottes parents again.

Based in the north down in canterbury, kent, they have a few fields with plenty of camping/parking for us lot, away from neighbours etc...

Charlottes parents have kindly offered us the massive log burner/bbq with plenty of logs to keep us going over the whole weekend :)

Also have looked into doing something over the weekend and on the sunday & monday there is the dunlop racing at brands hatch(£16 each forboth days) going to see what else is on near by....

So anybody up for coming down here on the 27th-29th...

BabybluGTT
07-07-2011, 18:03
Is this an open invite mate? Dont mean to put a downer on the thread but me and the mrs are going through a rough time and if the breakup does happen I would probably be able to make this.. be good to meet some RTOCers :agree:

rat1
07-07-2011, 19:11
you know i'm all ways up for one of your camping weekends penfold,:agree::agree:the last one was great fun :) got to see that well again :eek:

Hoolio
07-07-2011, 19:48
That's my birthday weekend which at the moment is looking like several days of wakeboarding but if it doesn't i'll come and pick up those indicators ;)

Lomo
07-07-2011, 20:08
Hmmm, 300 foot well you say.....

Penfold aka The Dealer
07-07-2011, 20:44
Hmmm, 300 foot well you say.....

Yeh its "well" deep...

Anybody & everybody is welcome :)