PDA

View Full Version : Manchester help

Nayls
05-07-2011, 21:23
Bit of a strange one but im going to paul scholes testimonial at old trafford with my brother on august 5th.

I was wondering if a local or fellow united fan could reccomend a hotel/b&b that is nearby?
Not looking for anywhere flash! anything with 2 beds will do :)

Is there a premierinn or similar nearby?

gtmatt
05-07-2011, 22:34
Bit of a strange one but im going to paul scholes testimonial at old trafford with my brother on august 5th.

I was wondering if a local or fellow united fan could reccomend a hotel/b&b that is nearby?
Not looking for anywhere flash! anything with 2 beds will do :)

Is there a premierinn or similar nearby?

Theres a hotel right next to the ground across the road it's a premier try there first :)

Nayls
05-07-2011, 22:42
Theres a hotel right next to the ground across the road it's a premier try there first :)

a premier inn yeah?? is it the only one in manchester?? i dont want to book in to the wrong one if there's a few :laugh:

Cheers mate :agree:

gtmatt
05-07-2011, 23:03
No theres another 1 on the bottom of deans gate that's in Manchester city centre ,the 1 I said is right next the ground more or less :) premier inn goggle Map it hope that helps :)

Nayls
05-07-2011, 23:05
No theres another 1 on the bottom of deans gate that's in Manchester city centre ,the 1 I said is right next the ground more or less :) premier inn goggle Map it hope that helps :)

Will do!

Thanks for your help,much appreciated :)