PDA

View Full Version : derbyshire 5 members

W24GGA
03-07-2011, 16:39
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

hi
just wanted to know how many of the 5 clan live in derbyshire?
Danny

Lomo
03-07-2011, 17:09

hi
just wanted to know how many of the 5 clan live in derbyshire?
Danny

hello mate and welcome to the club :agree:

You can have a look here: http://www.rtoc.org/boards/memberlist.php?do=search

5alldaway
03-07-2011, 18:44
theres a few of us knocking about in burton upon trent aswell

hi there, i dont own a 5 at the min tho

daveturbo
03-07-2011, 20:09
aup matey,i must know of atleast 15 peeps around belper and matlock and derby area that own 5,s.theres more about than you think on and off road.

robin,matlock. black 5

clive,matlock bath,tungy 5

jay,crich,tungy 5

you:)

me:)

chris,ilkeston,pearl white 5

john,burton,lecky blue and a tungy 5,s

shane,derby,red 5

steve,belper (in his garage),primer

dan,alveston,black 5

mat,no longer got his but hes on the look out

list goes on.

R5TURBORON
03-07-2011, 23:12
Im in nottinghamshire not far away

djinuk
05-07-2011, 07:26
another one here

Swadlincote

Trevhib
05-07-2011, 09:30
aup matey,i must know of atleast 15 peeps around belper and matlock and derby area that own 5,s.theres more about than you think on and off road.

robin,matlock. black 5

clive,matlock bath,tungy 5

jay,crich,tungy 5

you:)

me:)

chris,ilkeston,pearl white 5

john,burton,lecky blue and a tungy 5,s

shane,derby,red 5

steve,belper (in his garage),primer

dan,alveston,black 5

mat,no longer got his but hes on the look out

list goes on.

I think I've seen one GTT on the road in the last 18months round here. :(

I'm in Derby although I don't own a GTT at the moment (had three). Not owning one is hard enough, never seeing another on the road is even worse :cry:

I mean my parents live in Alvaston (and I see them a couple of times a week), and I've never seen the black five anywhere. My Mrs parents live Burton way and I've not seen one there in years either :sad: That said, I rarely go to Matlock and never to Ilkeston.

There is an old boy who owns a black GTT in Ashbourne btw.

W24GGA
05-07-2011, 09:32

I only thought they'd be about 3 people in Derbyshire, how wrong was I!!!!

Trevhib
05-07-2011, 09:39
Derby, Burton, Notts, (plus Ashbourne and Stoke), has traditionally been quite a focal point for the GTT :)

Whilst that's still true today, because GTT numbers throughout the country have declined over the last ten years quite dramatically, you'd never really know. :(

There used to be a graphical representation of 'members per area' on the site and Derby/Notts were always at the top. :agree:

Lomo
05-07-2011, 09:57
I think I've seen one GTT on the road in the last 18months round here. :(

I'm in Derby although I don't own a GTT at the moment (had three). Not owning one is hard enough, never seeing another on the road is even worse :cry:

I mean my parents live in Alvaston (and I see them a couple of times a week), and I've never seen the black five anywhere. My Mrs parents live Burton way and I've not seen one there in years either :sad: That said, I rarely go to Matlock and never to Ilkeston.

There is an old boy who owns a black GTT in Ashbourne btw.

Now yours chance Trev (http://www.rtoc.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=107)
:p

going_downhill
05-07-2011, 15:09
Add one more as i'm on the border of derbyshire in eastwood, notts. Sounds like more than enough ppl for a sunday drive!

5alldaway
05-07-2011, 15:13
someone needs to sort a meet/event over this way

there were a quite a few meets up this way a few years back and the attendance was good, even had a few of the birmingham members up this way aswell

Lomo
05-07-2011, 15:20
someone needs to sort a meet/event over this way

there were a quite a few meets up this way a few years back and the attendance was good, even had a few of the birmingham members up this way aswell

Why not pop along to this one? :) Be good to see more faces turn up with a few beers afterwards..

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=21461

5alldaway
05-07-2011, 15:22
that can work :agree:

djinuk
05-07-2011, 15:31
ill be at the wgt rolling road again, not in my r5 again but there for a good chat anyway

Trevhib
05-07-2011, 16:30
Now yours chance Trev (http://www.rtoc.org/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=107)
:p

Lol. :agree:

matty j
05-07-2011, 19:59
well ......................... im collecting a new 5 on thurs :) and im in ilkeston people we need a meet :)

djinuk
05-07-2011, 21:08
is this one a straight on the road jobby matt? , i think a better idea than a meet would be a decent midlands convoy to silverstone for rws.

daveturbo
05-07-2011, 22:17
most of the chaps i know aint members on the club.would be good to all meet up tho.i see most of them now and again so could get atleast 6 of them to tag along.need to get my 5 sorted first tho.

matty j
06-07-2011, 12:34
I just needs seats and a grille and it's on the road
Apparently the sills are shot that's where I hoping Dj your mate could help :)

LYNCHSTAR
06-07-2011, 20:00
I just needs seats and a grille and it's on the road
Apparently the sills are shot that's where I hoping Dj your mate could help :)

im another derby 5 owner.:)