PDA

View Full Version : Great news and bad news

Bigfoot
21-06-2011, 16:47
After purchasing the car back in Sep 2009 my Raider has now got a fresh MOT on the car :cool: cant wait to enjoy driving the car again, just need to run it in and sort out the carb a bit more.

Bad news is that my manager has been sorting out moving house and has finally got the moving date, which has to be on 1st July :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: so he needs the time off as cant reorganise that, and the other person in the office has been off for since friday and not sure when he is coming back if he is, finally get a 5 which can make an event and look what happens, I just hope the other person comes into work and allowed the time off.

raider_gtt
21-06-2011, 18:15
Bigfoot I'm sure things will look up soon just hold in there em I wanted to ask u about the raider door badges you said that the copys are dead on the same as the genuine ones! Looks wise wear would I be able to buy them from as my cus needs them as close to the genuine renault ones as poss?????

Bigfoot
21-06-2011, 18:52
Yeah just hope I can make it. As for the copies, I have 2 sets in my garage, they are not metallic, have spoken to Mike about making an exact copy with the metallic look in there, not sure if he has had any luck though with that.

raider_gtt
21-06-2011, 19:41
Ho right that would be cool if mike can get it done I no he has a genuine Renault pair but at what mike wants it way over the top just for two stickers even my cus thinks the same let me no if there is any joy with making some metic copy's thanks chris

Big Steve - Raider
22-06-2011, 12:54
Bad news is that my manager has been sorting out moving house and has finally got the moving date, which has to be on 1st July....

EPIC Fail :crap:

Even for Fail Dale! :laugh:

Bigfoot
22-06-2011, 13:17
EPIC Fail :crap:

Even for Fail Dale! :laugh:

Tell me about it :cry:

Good thing is that the other person in the office has turned up to work today, so im still planning on making it but not for definite yet. Worse thing is do I tax the car now or wait till end of month if I cant make it, dont want to give the DVLA too much money :(

Ricardo
23-06-2011, 06:55
Dale, you can tax it 48hrs before the 1st of the month. That's what I'll be doing

Bigfoot
23-06-2011, 07:07
Dale, you can tax it 48hrs before the 1st of the month. That's what I'll be doing

Can you drive it 48 hours before hand though? Ill have to look into that, as wanting Jon to take a look at the carb to get it running so all is good for long run, else might see if he wants to sort it out round mine.

Not allowed on the road until the 1st though :( damn thats not helping much really, or do I just book in for an MOT again to sort the carb out but then cancel :(