PDA

View Full Version : South/South West

Hoolio
14-06-2011, 09:52
Judging by the email that went out to all members the other day and Lomo's post above in the Pod section it seems that the UK doesn't actually have Southern or South western regions, it's getting a bit chilly down here ;)

Lomo
14-06-2011, 10:48
Judging by the email that went out to all members the other day and Lomo's post above in the Pod section it seems that the UK doesn't actually have Southern or South western regions, it's getting a bit chilly down here ;)

It does have a South West region Julian :)

The reps for this reason so far are, Jesus, tonesGTT & Alastair.

Is that what you meant? :)

Hoolio
14-06-2011, 11:32
Yes and no. Even taking into account my failure/bad luck to get to meets both small and large that is getting beyond a joke, it sometimes feels as though we are the back and beyond. Maybe this was meant as a little elbow in the ribs to local members.

phase i 16 v turbo
14-06-2011, 13:29
Yes and no. Even taking into account my failure/bad luck to get to meets both small and large that is getting beyond a joke, it sometimes feels as though we are the back and beyond. Maybe this was meant as a little elbow in the ribs to local members.

Hi J it was good to see you and your R5 GT Turbo at Ace, will you make next Monday?
:agree:

Hoolio
14-06-2011, 14:11
Hi J it was good to see you and your R5 GT Turbo at Ace, will you make next Monday?
:agree:

I was thinking of popping up again maybe with the Trophy this time. PM on its way re those bolts as well.

phase i 16 v turbo
14-06-2011, 17:47
I was thinking of popping up again maybe with the Trophy this time. PM on its way re those bolts as well.

Hi J, will be good to catch up again. I am replied.

thanks
Mike