PDA

View Full Version : Calling the east coast massive

TNT ANDY
12-06-2011, 14:19
Can anyone pick up some parts from Felixstowe and get to Barton Mills or there abouts for Haz. I can pick up from you and get the stuff to the pod for 'H'

Let's help our northern friends.
:smokin:

tom t
12-06-2011, 14:31
alrite bud can i ask who youre getting parts from in felixstowe? as i can only think there would be a select few me being one of them? chers

TNT ANDY
12-06-2011, 17:03
alrite bud can i ask who youre getting parts from in felixstowe? as i can only think there would be a select few me being one of them? chers

Not sure of the details chappy - All I know is it's a few bits n bobs for 21 turbo's. If anyone can help then I'm sure Haz will let us know more.

TNT ANDY
12-06-2011, 17:06

Silly question - but you're not going to the pod on the Frog of the pod jobby are you???

tom t
13-06-2011, 22:24
argh i see i jumped to the assumption it would be parts for the 5.

must be the bloke around the corner from me then i would imagine.

unfortunatley not as i sold the 5. tried to persuade the missus to let me take the new motor but shes not having it!

youre not that far from feixstowe dude, suppouse you knew that anyway

TNT ANDY
14-06-2011, 06:58
argh i see i jumped to the assumption it would be parts for the 5.

must be the bloke around the corner from me then i would imagine.

unfortunatley not as i sold the 5. tried to persuade the missus to let me take the new motor but shes not having it!

youre not that far from feixstowe dude, suppouse you knew that anyway

It's only 130- 140 miles round trip in the wrong direction for me, so not too far:crap: It would make no financial sense for me to pick the stuff up. Best Haz get a courier pick it up on a pallet for £50 or so, if nobody is coming from that direction.

Women:scared:

tom t
14-06-2011, 22:41
i see your profile must be a bit miss leading the lol norwich hey!
sorry i cant be of any help!