PDA

View Full Version : More fuel

Andy 12
09-06-2011, 19:59
Good evening. Looking to go over 200 horses. Got a new turbo for the job, however will i need to buy a larger fuel jet to stop the high boost from detination in the cylinders? If so is it just a case of fitting a new jet then turning up the boost? thanks

BluntyR5GTT
09-06-2011, 20:21
Theres alot more to.it than that mate. You will ned 2nd stage drilling out to 1.2-1.3 also smaller air corrector and possibly 2mm needle valve. You should be able use standard main.

Fordy
09-06-2011, 20:24
you'll probably have to adjust ignition timing aswell :)

Andy 12
09-06-2011, 20:33
do i have to strip the carb down then?
how do i time the ignition

stuTHC
09-06-2011, 23:55
do i have to strip the carb down then?
how do i time the ignition

I recommend you have a good read through all the articles on the site, search the forums on any subject you may have questions on and you'll soon have all the info for everything you'll need to do. There is way too much to consider to list it all here, but its all common place and been done many times in many different ways.
A lot of people run around 200bhp no problems- their cars are a long way from standard.
Good luck :)

J$£5GTT
10-06-2011, 19:55
I recommend you have a good read through all the articles on the site, search the forums on any subject you may have questions on and you'll soon have all the info for everything you'll need to do. There is way too much to consider to list it all here, but its all common place and been done many times in many different ways.
A lot of people run around 200bhp no problems- their cars are a long way from standard.
Good luck :)

agree search....come to think of it that search function is dead handy...

ATTENTION !!!!!! search function is the golden key!!!! :D