PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks

TNT ANDY
05-06-2011, 13:23
Goto say a big thanks to :-

JP Racing - For rescuing me when my alternator packed up on the A11 on friday on the way down to Nat day. Not only did he bring me another alternator and tried to jump start the car with me, after I cooked my ecu, he towed me to his parents place to leave my car there (still there) but carried on to take me along with him to the national day. It doesn't end there, he is also lending me (subject to spec) his ecu so that I can get mine home without the need of recovery, and has said I can use this until he needs to get his on the road. Amazing.

Handy Andy - For going the extra mile and puting an extra 100 miles on his trip home last night to get me back home - can't say thanks enough.

TNT Ross - for the back up of - if everything else fails, give us a shout and I'll drag you back.

Fantastic mates - thanks to you all.:agree:

TNT ANDY
05-06-2011, 18:20
Also a massive thanks to everyone who actually turned up - you're the ones who make it possible also.

TNT ANDY
07-06-2011, 06:30
Additional-

Thanks again to JP and TNT Hammond for the 100mile round trip by Ross and the loan of ECU from JP - it ran fine all the way home, but damn it was rich.

Anyway - she's home now and I await the report back from Scoff.

markey b
07-06-2011, 07:50
glad it's back ok :-)

will it make frog?

JP Racing
07-06-2011, 10:14
No problems mate :)