PDA

View Full Version : National Day

morg
04-06-2011, 06:14
I just want to say a Big Big Big Thankyou to J8TRO for all his help this week helping me change my head gasket and once again fixing my car the week before mallory lol It seems to be running fine fingers crossed it will last the day out, I couldn't miss out on the best date on the calendar well done again RTOC for arranging what will be another great day and you've got the weather right this year. Well Done.

djinuk
04-06-2011, 07:32
i will be on my way down in 30 mins, coudlnt do the camping this year due to commitments but will still be there most the day today.

J8TRO
04-06-2011, 19:39
No Problems mate, really happy your car was faultless all day.

After sorting out the idle issue this morning (thanks Brigsy) mine on the other hand ran hot all day and i now have a bottom end knock............about to ask for the favours back buddy!

Sparkie
04-06-2011, 19:55
No Problems mate, really happy your car was faultless all day.

After sorting out the idle issue this morning (thanks Brigsy) mine on the other hand ran hot all day and i now have a bottom end knock............about to ask for the favours back buddy!

funnily enough me and Aly mentioned this to Ian, when he said you had a sudden oil pressure increase. - we wondered if your oil pump pressure relief valve got a bit of swarf in it. - when the pressure went back to normal, where did the swarf go? - obviously round the engine again! :(

J8TRO
04-06-2011, 20:09
I'd like to say im gutted, but with a B18FT waiting to go in, it just means my plans are bought forward :) always look on the bright side and all that.

I'd just like to say thanks to all the people who helped me to day with my number of little issues, i still had a great day. Just gutted the next one isnt for another 12months