PDA

View Full Version : Our senior area rep needs are support

JRP
30-05-2011, 12:14
Its been up on facebook, andf noticed its not posted here for some reason!

Well lets drum some support up for him.

its for Macmillan cancer support..

Follow link :)

http://original.justgiving.com/iainlomax

Lomo
30-05-2011, 15:47
Jerpa Jerpa Jerpa!

I hadnt really thought about putting it on here but many many thanks. :niceone:

If anyone can spare a couple of pounds we'd be very grateful. We're taking part in something called 'the longest day' and it involves playing 72 holes of golf in one day. We tee off at 5-30 am :sad::dearme::wasntme:. The Macmillan cancer Support Nurses have played a big part in my families life and helped us a couple of years ago when my Mum had cancer. Any spare 'coinage' would be very welcome!

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to sponsor!

Iain :)

Lomo
02-06-2011, 08:15
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Big Steve for sponsoring me :agree: Top man!

If anyone else fancies donating a couple of quid its going to a very good cause and would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks

Iain

PS. 72 holes in one day is putting me in A&E! :sad:

Lomo
13-06-2011, 17:32
Another cheeky bump but wanted to say many many thanks to those members who have already sponsored me. If anyone else can spare a couple of £'s every little helps :agree:

This time next week we will entering our 4th round and 12th hour on the golf course...:scared:

Many thanks

Iain :)

Tony Walker
13-06-2011, 20:15
:)Come on everyone... its only a few quid

Lomo
13-06-2011, 20:28
:)Come on everyone... its only a few quid

Thanks Tony and many thanks for your kind sponsorship! :niceone:

JRP
13-06-2011, 20:55
More support required people COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :agree: chances are sombody you know has been helped by Macmillan;)

Gibbo69
13-06-2011, 21:01
done :) good luck:mart:

jesus in the seat of a 5
13-06-2011, 21:22
bet its a scally scam.....:wasntme:;), go on goldielocks give it some out on the green stuff
!!, you have the holy backing!!!

Lomo
13-06-2011, 21:27
bet its a scally scam.....:wasntme:;), go on goldielocks give it some out on the green stuff
!!, you have the holy backing!!!

I need some new rear discs for the V6 :wasntme: :innocent:

In all seriousness, many many thanks for the donations gents, it really does mean a lot :agree::):):):)

This time next week I'll be in A&E :dearme:

Tony Walker
13-06-2011, 22:33
:D we've cleaned some up before now on a lathe. Its usually just corrosion on the inner faces on the back. pop up and ill have a look if you want, then the money really can go to charity :cooter:

Lomo
19-06-2011, 22:48
Well, alarm is set for 4am, on the tee at 5-30am! Bring on the marathon of golf. Big thanks to those who have sponsored me and if you haven't there's still time! Link is at the top of this thread. Got my rtoc shirt ready for the 3rd round ;)

Will tell you how it goes.:)

Big Steve - Raider
19-06-2011, 23:02
Well, alarm is set for 4am, on the tee at 5-30am! Bring on the marathon of golf. Big thanks to those who have sponsored me and if you haven't there's still time! Link is at the top of this thread. Got my rtoc shirt ready for the 3rd round ;)

Will tell you how it goes.:)

Good luck Lomity Lomes!!! :niceone:

Lomo
21-06-2011, 08:47
Morning fellow RTOCers!

Well, we did it. 20 miles walked, 16 hours on the golf course, 16 cans of RedBull, I've forgotten how many litres of water, 16 sandwiches, 1 pack of HobNobs, 4 pairs of pants, 3 shirts (one went away after the first round to be washed so we could wear it for the final round) 4 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of shoes, sunburnt face & arms, Hayfever, and this morning a pair of legs that feel like Ive climbed Everest!

We even had one chap come over to us during the 4th round with 4 Budweisers to keep us going! Never has the nectar of the gods tasted so nice!!!

Fantastic Day!! With the help of people on here and various other things the 4 of us were attached to, as we walked off the 18th green for the last time at 9pm we'd managed to raise £2,500 for Macmillan Cancer Support! Really really chuffed!

But you know what its like!! We've decided to keep the sponsorship page open for a little longer so if you still feel like donating we'd be delighted!

Karlos
22-06-2011, 07:17
Fanstic Lomo and everyone who joined in :) :agree:

Its been a RTOC fundraising week :)

Lomo
22-06-2011, 11:12
Fanstic Lomo and everyone who joined in :) :agree:

Its been a RTOC fundraising week :)

Cheers KD! :agree: Still feeling it 2 days later :dearme::D