PDA

View Full Version : F620 Lvs

craig1988
27-05-2011, 20:56
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

Hey guys just wondering if anyone might know this 5. I brought it a few months back just wondering if anyone knows anything about it.

Mr Raider
28-05-2011, 10:21
Its got RTOC sticker so must have been in club at some point, did you buy it off someone on here? looks good fella. :)

Just looked at pic of your engine bay and noticed few things, not critising just advice. I would change the position of your oil breather filter as its just above and directly pointing at turbo, would extend breather pipe and point elsewhere as potential fire hazard oil on very hot turbo. Air filter very close to turbo without heatshield so would suck in very hot air wont do you many favours, so would get a heatshield and try and move air filter away from turbo as much as possible. ;)

Does pipe on side of carb top go to a boost gauge?

craig1988
28-05-2011, 23:13
New poster! (less than 10 posts)

I brought it off piston heads but I believe the owner before last was a member. The oil breather pipe has been moved and currently runs to a catch tank. And I will sort the air filter asap thank you for the advice I need as much as i can get :ashamed:. yeah the top pipe runs to gauge.