PDA

View Full Version : 12th June Essex Meet - Colchester

Bigfoot
19-05-2011, 09:29
Seeming that the month of June is going to be packed, and for those not going to ND, going to organise this for the weekend after, this is for those who went to ND and want to chat and have a laugh on the things what happened at ND and for all those who didn't and will try and persuade you on going next time or even to the Santa Pod which is beginning of July.

The meet will be in Colchester at The Crown, has been recommended by Luke for this, postcode is CO7 7QR. Find out more details on this website

http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/thecrowncolchester/

Looking at doing the same thing as last time, meeting up around 6ish and then food for 7 to 7:30 on the Sunday. Let me know on numbers so can sort out booking a table and hope to see more people there.

Cheers

r5 rich
19-05-2011, 10:10
maybe everyone can come round mine and help me do my engine swap;)

I am going to try and get to this one even if its in the astra......still counts as its a turbo:laugh:

5 turbo
19-05-2011, 10:37
Gona try our Damdest 4this un...Probs be in a ford an not even a turbo'd one...:cry::crap:

Bet the Eggs are already being bought hey fella's.....:cry: :p

Will Keep u Posted Squadron Leader...:agree:

Bigfoot
19-05-2011, 10:44
Yeah its all good turning up with whatever car you got, its more of a meet up with people with same interest, having a renault 5 there is a bonus :D

spinner
19-05-2011, 10:48
I best turn up this time if Luke is going.

5 turbo
19-05-2011, 10:50
Yeah its all good turning up with whatever car you got, its more of a meet up with people with same interest, having a renault 5 there is a bonus :D

As long as theres a 5 there i'll be happy...Dont drink so need summink to drool over :agree:

Bigfoot
07-06-2011, 12:30
As discussed with a few members from Suffolk, so bumping this thread up if anyone is interested, plus sent out a PM to all the members locally

Luke M
07-06-2011, 13:11
All most forgot about this meet but will be there Dale:)

Bigfoot
10-06-2011, 14:51
Have booked a table for 10 at 7:30 on sunday. They can take more which isn't a problem if more decide to turn u. Lets see if can get some of the other local members up that way.

Luke M
10-06-2011, 15:04
Should be me Ross and my other mate who has a five coming but mine will be the only five out of the three of us :)

Bigfoot
10-06-2011, 15:06
Well I might try and get the 5 there, as getting the bearings pressed in tomorrow morning, going to free up the calipers and adjust the bias plus hand brake cables and see what can be done really, just hope the rain holds off as well, but its not looking nice :(

Luke M
10-06-2011, 15:19
Well I might try and get the 5 there, as getting the bearings pressed in tomorrow morning, going to free up the calipers and adjust the bias plus hand brake cables and see what can be done really, just hope the rain holds off as well, but its not looking nice :(

Aw what my five might have to stay in the garage then if its going to rain :cry: